Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rye's Confession


My First Time Collared

It was maybe 10 years ago.  I was visiting a dear friend that I have known for years and loved.  We had been lovers for sometime but I never knew she had Domme interests or desires.

We had some wine.  I was at her house.  We were on the sofa kissing and fondling a little bit when she said "stay right there, I will be back."

She came back in the room dressed in a black tight dress, very short...simply that was tempting enough.  Then she said, "not one word from you....I am going to do something I have always wanted to do."

I was still lying on the couch...she came over and put a leather collar around my neck that she had been hiding behind her back.  I was both surprised and very curious what she had in mind.  The leather was thick and a bit rough.  It had a metal hook in the front that closed it.  When she put it on she said "I want you to do anything I ask."  I nodded and felt myself getting very aroused.

She noticed and reached down slapping my cock through my jeans...it hurt.  She said "I will tell you when to do that boy."  I was dumbfounded.  She had never been like that at all to me and I was so turned on by the strength.  I tried to relax and get un-hard.  I was not working.  She slapped me again....saying "down!"

All that did was make it worse.  She gave me another glass of wine and said to chug it....I did

She told me to get up and kneel.  I was amazed, throbbing and hardly knew what to do.

She said, "it seems like you can't control that thing can you boy?"  There was no way I could help from being hard.  I said "no, I can't" and she said we'll see.

I was so surprised by all of this...I had known her for quite a few years.  I had no idea where this was coming from but she seemed to really know what she was doing.

She told me to stand and undress.  I did....my cock was very hard.  She said "kneel again and jerk that silly thing for me."  My heart skipped ten beats....I had to remember to breath.  I had never done that in front of a woman before....I was so embarrassed and yet so aroused I could hardly think.

I licked my hand and started...she watched and smiled.  It was incredible.  She kept watching and after a while when I was starting to feel terribly terribly good she said "stop, boy.  Come here"

We went to her bedroom.  She told me to lie on the bed and start again with my legs apart.  She knew how much I love a woman's scent and she stood over me on the bed.  I noticed she was not wearing panties.  I was almost crazy with need.  She squatted down and put her pussy close to me and said "do it again, faster this time."

You have no idea how mad I was with need....I stroked hard and fast..imagining I was deep inside of her.  I thought she was going to let me cum that way....but as I started to get close again she said "stop"

I was aching.

Then she really surprised me and took her vibrator out of her night stand.  I knew it was there and had used it on her before.  She put KY on it and smiled.  "do you want another glass of wine, you might need it" she said.

I said no.  She told me to open my legs and she slowly worked it into me....GOD, I thought....I was totally mad with heat...

I had done that by myself before but never with someone else....she pushed it in very far and worked it in and out...then she said..."you are still hard, boy, jerk again"

I became lost in the feelings as  my hand moved on my aching cock.  She kept moving the vibrator in and out and I literally became lost in the moment.  Lifting my hips up off the bed a little I stared in her eyes....I still could not believe this was happening.

She said "faster...do it" I did.

I could not help my moaning....it was so incredibly intense.  As I started to get close she just kept pumping the vibe in me and said "don't stop, but don't cum"

I got closer and closer and closer....right on the edge.....I begged please....she said "do not stop...but do not cum"

She reached down and pinched a nipple and I could not help it...I came perhaps the hardest I have ever cum...I spurted everywhere.

She grinned at me and said "now boy, you are mine."

It was that very night that I realized that I have very deep submissive needs.....it was for me completely amazing and we have been dearest of friends every since.










0 comments:

Post a Comment