Saturday, February 11, 2012

A New Way by Anonymous


We had met several times when I had visited the city. On the surface there were no romantic feelings just wonderful, powerful sex …. But the sex was built on a foundation of simmering passion, the sort of passion that made every nerve ending tingle. But no matter how wonderful the sex was, there was an element missing … because it’s taste was vanilla and mine was not. Yet I had seen enough to know I could lead this man down a path he didn’t know he wanted to go.
So it was arranged he was coming to the hotel straight from work and I had a few surprises waiting for him.I answered the knock on the door wearing a peach, short , satin nightie and smiled as I saw him standing there in his business suit, briefcase in hand. He looked me up and down his eyes twinkling, but before he could speak I took hold of his tie and pulled him to me kissing him hard on the lips before turning to walk back into the room. He followed putting down his briefcase and standing a little uncertain as to what to do …. He knew this was going to be different.
I looked at him and murmured “strip” he tried to laugh it off “you want me to perform a dance for you?” My gaze didn’t waver as I looked at him “strip” I repeated then added “leave the tie”. He hesitated just for a moment before removing his clothes carefully. Because he knew I hated him dressed only in his socks he removed them first then carefully folded his trousers and shirt and hanging his jacket on a coat hanger I had left out for him. His cufflinks lay on the night stand next to the bed. He did all this methodically as though trying to keep hold of his composure. “Give me your belt” he handed it over without question, then pulled off his boxer shorts tossing them to one side. He stood there naked nervously biting his lip as I walked around him like a lioness circling her prey, the belt was in my hand I cracked it against his ass and he jumped startled.
I tightened his tie around his neck and using it as a leash led him over to the chair I had placed ready. “Sit” I didn’t look at him but stood behind the chair waiting. I smirked seeing the red mark on his flesh where the belt had stained it then he sat and waited for what would happen next. I took his arms and pulled them behind the chair looping the belt around his crossed wrists and pulling it tightly. Walking over to the bed I picked up the navy blue silk scarf I had left there and making a blindfold from it covered his eyes making sure he couldn’t see. Leaving him there I went to the mini bar and took out the bowl of fruit I had left there “I hope you’re hungry” I walked back over to him and straddled him  bowl in hand.
First I took out a strawberry and ran it over his lips “eat” I ordered, his mouth opened teeth sinking into the fruit and he chewed it slowly trying to remain cool and in control … which was a pointless exercise as his cock was already hard and erect. Next I took a grape, he bit into it then realised I had it between my teeth, he moaned as his lips brushed against mine. Taking the piece of orange I fed it too him holding it in the air a little making him reach for it. Slowly I fed him the fruit and he started to eat it hungrily I could see his composure slipping and stepped away and slipped out of my nightie. I straddled him again  and gave him my fingers to suck, leading his mouth to my breasts where I had drizzled some of the juice from the orange. He gasped a little and suckled on them hungrily.
 My fingers threaded through his hair, gripping on a few strands and tugging on them hard. His head jerked up and I kissed him hard as I rubbed my pussy over the tip of his cock. He tried to buck upwards wanting to enter me “oh no, you don’t go there unless you are told you may” I walked away from him to the bathroom leaving him alone as I went to clean the juice off my body. I could hear him “ Are you there? Where have you gone?” He was sounding a little anxious “ did you think I had left you ?” I walked back over to him and removed his blindfold. He blinked as his eyes got used to the light, then focused on me, facing him sat in the edge of the bed naked. “Oh god” he muttered. I have no illusions about my body …. Hell it was a while ago now that 21 had come and gone … but I knew how to use it and I spread my legs exposing my pussy to him “is this what you want?” He swallowed and managed to squeak out “yes please” I laughed “Well it’s not about what you want to do … is it” I slipped my hand under a pillow and took out a purple dildo and stroked it down my slit. My gaze never left him as I stroked my clit with the dildo letting out a moan of pleasure before thrusting it into my now wet pussy and started to fuck myself slowly. He struggled in his binds trying to free himself “oh god” he said again “please … please” I leant back supporting myself with one hand and went faster and faster my eyes now closed as I arched my back and he whimpered stilling as he watched me orgasm.
I stood up the dildo in my hand and went to him holding it out “suck it and taste me” I ordered . He obeyed immediately licking and sucking the dildo, I could see he had hardly any control now and was hanging by a thread … I decided to help him along and straddled him again allowing the tip of his cock to enter my pussy and rocked my hips back and forth teasing him. Tossing the dildo away I stepped back away from the chair and he looked at me confused, his breathing rapid. “Now I am going to take the belt from around your wrists and you are not allowed to move … do you understand?”  He nodded and whispered “yes” freeing his wrists he sat there very still until my fingers wrapped around his cock and started to stroke him “now you are not allowed to cum” I moved my hand faster “ I can’t cum?” he closed his eyes his hands gripped the seat of the chair tightly “not until I say so” I let go of him and slapped his cock his eyes flew open in shock.
 I sat on the edge of the bed once more, my thighs splayed so he could see how wet I was. “Please” he looked at me almost in tears  “please I can’t take anymore” I smiled “please” he begged as I sat further back on the bed. “Fuck me… and hard” he looked uncertain “ I can.. ?” I nodded. He didn’t need another invitation and joined me on the bed entering me swiftly groaning as I squeezed his cock inside me. His control gone he started to fuck me hard as he had been instructed, my nails dug into his back and scratched him he whimpered then managed to say “please may I cum?” He had learnt quicker than I had hoped “not until I have” I moved underneath him fucking him back matching him move for move and when I came I cried out with pleasure. “please” he whispered, I bit his ear “you may cum now” after  gaining permission it did not take very long his whole body shuddered with the intensity of his orgasm and he lay panting on top of me “it’s never been like that ever” he said in amazement. I stroked his hair and whispered to him “there’s a good boy”

0 comments:

Post a Comment