Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mistress by Lady Slacker


"Hello Mistress"

I get goosebumps every time I hear that. roll off my boy's tongue.
"Hi, my boy" I reply. I am rewarded with a big smile and tight hug around my waist. I love the feel of his skin and heat against my clothed body. I stroke his hair and smile down at my boy.

"Have you been a good boy today?", I ask.

"Yes Mistress", he replied

"Good", I smile down at him

He doesn't want to let go of my waist. I stay a few minutes longer enjoying his warmth before saying, "Enough my boy."
He reluctantly lets me go. I can see the sadness as he bows his head and looks to the floor. I place a finger under his chain and raise his head making him look me in the eye "Baby boy, I am not going anywhere."

A smile creeps across his face. He takes my hand and gently kisses it. I smile at my boy proudly.

I bend down and whisper in his ear, "You are mine and no one else can have you!"

He nods his head, smiles brightly and says, "Yes Mistress"

0 comments:

Post a Comment