Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Remember by Heather


I remember her legs. I remember how impressed I was by her legs. They were long, but fit her perfectly. The legs of a runner perhaps.

I remember her hugs. The hugs that lasted longer than I had expected and how incredible safe I felt in her arms.

I remember her kisses. Going from sweet & gentle to possessiveness. I was hers after all.

I remember how we played miniature golf and how she had a hole in one. On the wrong course.

I remember how sick she was, yet she didn't show it. There was chemo, she was tired, but she kept up appearances.

I remember how she explored my body and how right it felt.

I remember how she made me blush. Deeply.

I remember her birthday present to me.

I miss you. Lately, I have realized, that even though there were things that weren't right, you were the only person that I have ever met in real life, that made me feel submissive to my very core.

I remember I was heart broken when we left, after 48 hours. I remember how much I cried and how you called and said we'd see each other again.

I spend 48 hours with you, and 3 months with her, yet you were the one. I wish it had been three months with you.

I still miss you. You were real. You still are.

I miss that safety. I miss your hugs. I miss your kisses on my forehead.

I have written many confessions, many about her as well, with a different outcome each time. I think I'm ready to see it all in perspective.

I hope, one day, we will meet again. As friends. Because I want to thank you in person, for believing in me. For encouraging me.

In 48 hours you have left a deep impression. And that .. says it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment