Saturday, February 18, 2012

Confession by Tiven


Please hid my story, for it is the story of an innocent man falsely charged, and unjustly convicted.
It was one dark and cold february night, when i decided to visit my  favorite SL sim: The Dominion. I landed with my spirits high, eager to bow at the Mistresses and to salute my sub colleagues when, out of the nothing, Miss Eva, one of the major authorities in The Dominion, arrested me. There was no, accusation, no rights reading, no explanation. I was forced to remove my robes and was put in a prison cell which i shared with three of my colleagues. It was freezing, i was shivering and my toes and fingers were turning blue. Suddenly, after being threatened and verbally abused, i was led to a mattress and forced to kneel infront of the Judge, whom, guess what!, was Miss Eva, the same person who arrested me was judging me! The trial started, and i was assigned a lawyer, Madi they call her. I cant prove it, but i'm convinced she had been payed to sabotage my cause. The trial was a farse, i was convicted because of my accent didn't sound spanish, and i was forced to dress up as a beaver put on maracas and was shot out to the sky in a rocket.

And here comes my confession: i enjoyed every single moment of that dark and cold february night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment