Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lady Z Confession by Wheels


This confession has been a long time coming since it was something I was supposed to do from trials months ago, but better late than never right?  Since its been so long I’ll refresh the reason why I have to write this confession.  On the third anniversary of the Dominion we had a special trials in which Lady Zarita was the judge.  She called up both Dommes and subs but it was when she called up Lady Gabrielle and asked her to pick a song to sing and Lady Gabrielle said, “how about the bitch is back”, this is where I got myself in trouble as I typed, “perfect lol” in local.  Miss Eva was the first to comment on that and said I’d be up for trials the following week and true to her word I was.

Now in front of Miss Lisa with charges of calling Lady Zarita a bitch I knew this was going to be a tough spot to get out of without being too embarrassed but I thought I had the perfect defense.  As Lady Zarita has said may times when one of the Ladies joking called Lady Zarita a bitch, her response was always, “that’s queen bitch to you”.  You’ve all heard that, case closed right?  Umm no, I was sent a note card from Miss Lisa named, “bitchcraft”.  My first thought was oh no and I think I even voiced it as well because I have heard this sang by Miss Lisa to Lady Zarita before and now knew I’d have to sing it.  With a quick look at the song “witchcraft” on youtube to get the tune down without taking too long to keep the Ladies waiting.  I tried not to laugh as I was about to sing but that was hard because I knew this was going to go badly but it was going to make the Ladies laugh and that’s the point so I had fun with it.  I began to sing, ummm badly then finally Miss Lisa grabbed the hook and left me off and I could stop singing, which was a relief because I had lost the tune in my head and was just butchering the song.

Whew, done punishment over but then Miss Lisa added that I had to wright a confession to Lady Zarita in tribute to all my memories of her at the D.  Wow this is going to be tough, there are so many, where to start?  I was first intimidated by her and kept quiet but I did that a lot when I first came to the D.  But as time went on the fun times and funny stories grew and grew like…..

Things I no longer eat or when I do Lady Zarita comes to mind.  I think all here know of the baby carrot incident and if you don’t you don’t want to, trust me.  Also over year and half ago she had a sub that had the tag “Zarita’s marmalade” and with a good reason, as she made him edge with it.  Ok, check that off my list, then only to hear she had done the same with peanut butter, I stopped eating my peanut butter on toast the next day.  Then one of my favorite moments here, Miss Lisa on trial and Lady Zarita as prosecutor charging Miss Lisa with all kind of things and the back and forth between the two was just priceless.  But some of the best moments happen in the courtyard late at night when you least expect them.  Lady Zarita skipping around a newbie to the D, calling him sweety, hot dog cart races, her huge yellow bus, and all the funny conversations that are too many to mention.  Lady Zarita is truly one of a kind.  Lady Zarita, I once went on trial for saying you’re a big softy inside as if I was going to ruin your reputation but Lady Zarita as your close friends already know, you have heart of gold and if I have to go on trial for saying that I will.

Hugs Lady Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment