Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jack's Request Part 3 by Lady Tora


This is the third part of a fantasy I wrote for Jack, my partner  I have talked about in another confession.  In part 1 Jack asked me to wear something in particular and sent a car to pick me up to met him driven by the obnoxious Jake.  In part 2, I reach the destination and discover that Jack has arranged for us to spend an evening in a sex club.

* * * * *

I am even more shocked when Jack breaks the kiss and slides to his knees having rarely shown his submission to me in public.  His hands slide up my legs and around my hips, again hugging me to him.  I can't help but chuckle when somehow despite the noise around us, I hear him gasp and then moan.  He has discovered that I am not wearing any underwear.  My hands slide down his shoulders and between us until I find his tie, taking it like a leash, I jerk it so he has to look up at me.  Let the fun and games begin.

I was about to lean over and bite at Jack's lips but I am distracted suddenly by the sound of Jake's chuckle.  I turn to look at him, glaring at him, wondering what he finds so amusing.  But before I can grill him, Jack takes one of my hands in his. "Follow me Mistress." He says and I focus back on him.  I can't help but look at Jack quizzically considering he has hardly ever called me that in public; an amused smile plays across my face as I nod my head and I let Jack lead me through the room to a bar area, curiosity again getting the better of me.
 
I notice that all around the next story are large windows that are covered with curtains from the inside. Jake takes a seat at the bar and flashes me a playful grin. He chuckles, telling me to have a good time and I will see him later. I give him a curious look thinking why would I see him later? He just laughs and I forget about it as Jack pull me toward a door just left to the bar; I am determined to forget all about Jake and just concentrate on whatever Jack has arranged for us.

Behind the door is a set of stairs that leads to a hallway that branches to the left and right. Jack leads me down the right hall to the first door. He produces a key and leads me into what looks like an upscale hotel room.  It is decorated in the same colour scheme as the club with a large inviting bed being the prominent feature of the room.

Jack guides me to the centre of the room and flashes me another sexy smile before again sinking to his knees in front of me.  His hands slide up my legs rubbing and massaging the smooth skin.  When he reaches my thighs, he pulls, coaxing me silently to be closer to him.  I step forward and slide one hand down to grab his tie again and another to bury my fingers in his hair letting out a soft purr of arousal.  He answers with a low moan and nuzzles the front of my dress; I can hear him breathe deeply taking in my scent.  He lets out another moan and slides his hands further up my thighs, raising the hem of my dress.  He leans forward to swipe his tongue at me but I jerk both the tie and his hair, pulling him back.  He lets a groan escape and I jerk his hair harder, forcing him to look up at me.

"I am sorry Mistress.  I want to please you you so badly, I have forgotten my place.  Please forgive me."  I nod my head, an amused smile again peaking through, still a little surprised that he is following protocol that he has only witnessed before and never actually followed.  I release my grip on his hair but keep my fingers in it, going back to play and teasing.  He looks up at me expectantly, "May I Mistress?"  he asks softly.  I pull his tie a little and arch an eyebrow at him, "May you what Mine?"  I know exactly what he wants but I always enjoy hearing him say it.  "May I lick you Mistress?  Taste you..."  I jerk the tie and and he almost yelps, "Please."

My fingers dig into his scalp and I move my hand holding the end of the tie so that I can both pull and push him into me.  I grind my crotch against his face and he lets out a deep moan.  But before he actually gets a taste of me, I jerk his head back and growl at him.  He swallows and looks at me nervously; I can tell he is trying to figure out what he has forgotten.  "What do you say Mine?"  I growl at him.  "Sorry Mistress... Thank you Mistress" he stammers and I push him into me again.

His tongue laps at me hungrily, taking long deep swipes as I grind and thrust my hips against him, keeping my grip on his hair and tie so he can not pull back.  His exploring becomes less urgent and moves to tease and circle around my clit in the way he knows that will make me crazy.  I gasp and move my hips in rhythm with the movements of his mouth and tongue.  It is not long before I throw my head back, my back arches and I cling to Jack, my fingernails digging into his scalp.  My orgasm flares and erupts through me, stealing my breath and making me feel scorched before finishing like brandy spreading slowly on a cold winter night making my limbs feel like mush.  I slump against against Jack and he wraps his arms around my hips, holding me upright.  I take a moment to catch my breath again before I tug on Jack's tie, beckoning him silently to stand.  I capture his lips in a hungry kiss, tasting myself before I purr against his ear,  "Good Pet."  I grin at him mischievously, "My turn."
 
Jack looks at me quizzically but stands still.  I reach out to place my hands on his chest, sliding them lightly over the material of his shirt.  My fingers glide up to his shoulders and over to the collar before sliding to the middle, searching out the first button. I undo it and trail my fingers slowly down to the next one. I listen to Jack's breathing, waiting for the subtle changes that tell me how aroused he is.  I get the buttons finished and slide my hands over his bare belly and up his chest, slipping under the material at his shoulders.  I push the fabric off his shoulders as I press myself against his chest and nuzzle his neck.  Jack moans but continues to remain still.

I pull his shirt down his arms and finally off, still pressed against him.  I drop it on the floor beside us and slide up hands up his back, holding him as I kiss and lick at his chest.  I move slowly, savouring how he tastes and feels against me, how his breathing changes, becoming more laboured.  I lick and suck on each nipple in turn before moving down his chest.  My hands slide to his hips and I push against him until he is forced back against the bed and falls back lying on it.  I crawl on with onto the bed, straddling his legs.  I lick, kiss and bite at his belly knowing how much that drives me crazy with desire.  I can feel his ab muscles tighten and Jack moans.

I nuzzle his crotch with my face, feeling how aroused he is as his hard cock presses against my cheek through the material of his clothing.  My hands slide down his legs and work on getting his shoes and socks off.  He gasps in surprise as I bend and place a soft kiss on the top of each foot.  I grin to myself at catching Jack off guard and go back to nuzzling his crotch as my hands slide back up his legs and search out his belt buckle and fly.  Undoing them, I pulling his pants down as I kiss down one leg, tugging them finally off.

I kiss my way up the other leg and nuzzle his cock through the fabric of his boxers, making him gasp and moan, lifting his hips and grinding against me.  I place a well placed bite into one of his thighs and growl his name, warning him that he is to remain still.  Jack immediately stops grinding his hips and whispers, "Sorry Mistress."  I place a soft kiss on the spot I just sunk my teeth into before My nose runs along the shaft of his cock through the fabric, searching out the head.
I smile as I can feel the fabric is slightly wet from his precum; I open my mouth to let my tongue lick at the damp fabric and I hear him growl with lust, involuntarily thrusting his hips forward, silently asking that I take his cock in my mouth.
I growl and slap at it, making him jump and whimper another apology.  He grips the bedspread and I know he is trying to remain still.  I bend my head back and my lips enclose over the head; I draw as much of him into my mouth as the fabric will allow.  I suck hard and possessively, my tongue pressed against the underside of the shaft as I sense him fighting to keep from thrusting and grinding his hips, knowing that if he does, he will get bitten again and it won't be his thigh this time.  I don't need to see Jack to know that his eyes are closed, his mouth hanging slightly open and his face is painted with complete lust and pleasure having seen his face so many times before like this.

My hands slide to Jack's hips and tug on the waist band of his boxers, pulling the fabric down.  I release him so that I can slide the boxers down his thighs, feeling his cock spring free.  He impatiently kick the boxers off and his fingers cup my face, pulling me up the bed so that he can kiss me.  He pulls back and moans, "Take me Mistress, I belong only to you.  Please take me..."  I grin because that is exactly what I am going to do.  The only question now is how.
 
 To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment