Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Miracle By Mark Slingshot1

My Miracle
-------------

Its February.

Couples everywhere go out of their ways to express their love for one another. Public displays of affection are a common sight and romantic get aways, valentine' s day cards and box of chocolates are in vogue.

Love and happiness are in the air.

Its a different February for me than what I have experienced in the year's past, but it is all i've ever wanted. When i find myself knelt before the amazing, the charming and the lovely Miss Violet, i can't help but feel special.

Sometimes you find something you've been searching for all your life when you least expect it.

Sometimes, you take a path you've never travelled before, only to realize it was your destiny., the journey you were meant to take.

Sometimes, miracles do happen. Miss Violet is my miracle, my prize, my world.

This February marks the beginning of my journey, to learn from a true Goddess, to serve, to anticipate her needs, to please, to be molded into what she wants me to be. And for all those reasons, i am going to remember this for a long long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment