Saturday, February 12, 2011

Confession By Mo

Another day, sitting in my favorite armchair, in the living room. Trying to figure out how i want it to look like, this object i am building. While listening to my friends on the other side, brainstorming, about how theyre going to shoot their latest release of couture dresses they have made.

Suddenly, there is IM ching ching sound and i read, "oh Mo there is some people here on the land, jumping around." We haven't been used to guests or newbies randomly tping there, it was first time actually. As Protective as i am, i rushed to help my friends trying to see who is these people were disturbing the land. I noticed woman and a man rezzed there.

Considering we have been working and haven't been used to have any type of guests, and being the protective one. I walked to the man who was standing there in the other corner of my screen. As i was approaching my rage was running up high, so as soon as i stopped walking i said:"Some people are trying to work here! We really dont appreciate you jumping around here like some monkey! Oh kids, newbies. " I breathed out and waited for other side's reaction not actually and even caring what was going to be said, just wanted him to leave and take his friend with him.

Calm voice could have been heard from the other side, addressing me and saying:"We really didnt want to disturb, just trying to figure out where is this famous shop we have heard about in real life, nothing else." From the answer i got the idea this person has some manners. His actions calmed me down instantly, we were on the same page. I was still upset, because my friend kept on IMing me asking if can i get rid of newcomers. Me and this man exchanged few words and they have tped away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on i was Standing in the club with my friend, keeping her company, because she wanted to dance. i wanted to just stand around. ching! ching! sound of an IM was heard. "Oh, well isn't that fiery Mo here!" I looked at the name of a person who IMed me and it was telling me absolutely nothing. Oh well that is some nerv! To IM me like this out of the blue. I am sorry, but no man is talking to me like that without knowing each other, rushed in my head instantly.

"And who would you be" i asked, him grinning and asking as if i really don't remember. i didn't at first. My mind had been refreshed him saying he is that person who upset me that one time randomly showing up on friend's sim. I couldn't even recall at first, then remembered he was the person who calmed me down with that first sentence he had addressed me with. I was feeling better about this person. I could talk to him, he was rather nice. So we talked and i was shocked to hear that he is 39 years old person from my country. Our conversation then proceeded in our native language and soon enough he pursued me to go and look at his land because he had something to show me.
I felt i can talk to him in a way i do with some, people only some. So we got into his room and he was trying to show me his decor that i found to be rather poor and newbish. We got into this conversation where i was teasing him about his way of life here, when it got into me to tell him shortly and rapidly: "you can now get on your knees boy".
What seriously startled me was he actually did it. I felt power rush immediately, my orders for him were flying out of my mouth and he was complying. Down to his knees, so obedient, so ready to receive my orders. We had a conversation of what i would like in a submissive, and i said i prefer them in chastity, forbidden, restricted, built up to the pain and ultimate frustration of not being able to touch themselves or be even a man. Only under my sun, when, if i want, and how i want.

He was worried because he has never done it before. how is he going to pull this off, and his whining made me determined even more. He submitted to my wished within few minutes, there was no escape for him actually. So he kept on kneeling in front of me next few days, non stop, whole day we have been spending together. We started talking about real life and he proposed he will drive from seaside where he was spending his vacation in his parents house to my town inside of the country, just to see me and take me out for a lunch/diner, all was an option.
I really wanted to see him, do more to him make him adore me more and he has. He was ready to get in that car in any moment i breathed out, anticipation was making me keep him where he was, not allowing him to approach. So he stayed there, i stayed here.
Mornings were coming and going, he was under my heel, under my will forbbiden to touch himself. muse about how he is going to make his mistress let him at least touch himself for a few minutes, to get some release, from this sudden prison he has found himself to be in. In the morning he would come to me and talk about how he has been woken up in the middle of the night. Frustration has been all over the place, restlessness and sweat, didn't know if its from the summer hot nights or desperation he wants some kind of release, at least mistress's presence. He was dragging me towards him and my urge to say no to him was developing in each moment of his frustration.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That early hot summer afternoon he came to me and said he is deadly frustrated. I reminded him that he is my dog and he had decided to go to the beach, one of those beaches where people walk and behave naked freely. I told him i want a report from what he has been doing there on the phone and that i wish him to be around more naked blonds. So he left and 15 minutes hadn't passed and he was laying down on the beach naked, chastised by me. Sending me message about how hot it is and how unable he was.

Knowing hes surrounded by all this freedom of nature and he is not free was making me feel ultimately happy. I could almost sense the smell of the sea he found to be such a big rescue for his condition to swim in. Then i ordered him he can only touch himself when in the sea, probably surrounded by some distant people, knowing of their presence but still in human taboo distance.

Of course, he was embarrassed by the idea. what else he could have done? this was his Miss's will and he had no other way of touching his private parts elsewhere. anyway so this was a big yes on his part. At least something. I took the last resolution out of his hand, to be calmed down and breath easily while he was swimming. I took away any possible relief from him, even touch of a warm summer sea water playing around his body calming his mind, knowing his will is mine. The idea he was blushing now in that sea, i knew, and oh i really loved it.

to be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment