Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dinner Party By Anonymous

Dinner……party?

Another long day at the office.
Running a property management firm is not for the lazy I thought.
Driving home in the swirling snow.
Traffic stop and go…more stop than go it seemed.
Finally pulling into my driveway.
Engine off, lights off, radio off, self……off.
I just sat for a while, resting, watching the snowflakes drift down and cover the windshield.
Ahhhh, he was home….good…..lights on in the kitchen.
My boy was fixing something for us.
As I left the car…I noticed the other cars parked on the street.
Someone must be having a party.
I hoped there wouldn’t be any loud music keeping me up tonight.
I unlocked the door with my key and slipped inside.
It was quiet….so quiet.
He must still be in the kitchen.
I hung my coat on the hook by the door and headed to the dining room.
As I entered the room…my mind was still in a haze of work, traffic, weather….
The lights were low.
I skirted around the end of the table toward the kitchen.
But then……something was wrong.
The table chairs were all lined up by the wall.
I opened my eyes wider and stared at them…then….then
Glanced back at the table.
Where there was….a backless stool in place
NO…wait…..that was a naked man on hands and knees by the head of the table.
I was…confused….
Then my boy’s voice came from the kitchen doorway.
Boy stood there, naked except for a small towel over his forearm.
I hope you don’t mind Mistress, but….some old friends of mine stopped by…
And…..volunteered to help with dinner this evening.
At this….another male, wearing a tight red vest…and nothing else, stepped past boy.
You can just call them boy A and boy B if you like Mistress, they have no names tonight.
A… walked calmly to me and kneeled by my feet holding up a single rose.
I took the rose from him, and noted B looking up from his position by the table.
I hope you don’t mind the seating arrangements Mistress, but B’s back will be much more comfortable than the usual chairs.
Boy reached for my free hand and led me to the table where he indicated I should sit
On B’s broad back.
A… had gone back to the kitchen, and now came out with a tray of various light snacks.
Boy smiled at me and softly said…..I thought you might not want a ….heavy meal tonight Mistress.
Boy brought from a side table, at steaming pot of…..tea.
As he poured, my hands drifted down to my….chair.
My left hand fingers slid up B’s neck, into his hair.
My right hand slid down the other side to….oh my!
Where was ..A?.., then…a small cough…by my feet…under the table.
May I, he said….as he gently began to remove my shoes.
Boy continued fixing my tea….putting in a little honey….such a sweet boy.
It steamed from my cup.
A... one at a time began to massage my poor tired feet, while B..seemed to move subtly beneath me.
Small movements of his back muscles…vibrated up into my…..core.
Boy gazed into my eyes as he stirred my tea.
His adoring look asking if I was pleased with the dinner arrangements.
As ..A..began to slickly suck on my toes…
and B began to breath rhythmically as my right hand explored,
I looked at boys face and said…..I do hope our dinner party doesn’t disturb the neighbors tonight…..Mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment