Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fantasy Mistress By Wilson

She hardly spoke, and when She did it was always with terse, sharp, prodding language barely concealing the hint of a snarl.

I was enamored by Her on first site. For starters, Her proportions just oozed strength. Large set hips, strong thighs, ample bossom, thin straight dark hair, and eyes that devoured with but a glance. She was a force of nature, to be tiptoed around for fear of bringing Her wrath down upon you, and the electricity i felt minding my manners in Her presence was intoxicating. My hunger to please, already a raging fire inside me, was stoked, and tended by the challenge of delighting One so fierce.

I still have no idea if She notices me. In the months i have known Her we have spoken but twice, once when She told me to "shut up" while i was talking with another near Her, and the other time she grunted "Hello Wilson" after I greeted.

These seemingly insignificant exchanges have done nothing to lessen my curiousity or fantasies about Her. The list of questions i ache to ask are seemingly endless. The hunger i have for the day She notices my silent pining and allows me the honor to refuse Her nothing She desires. In my fantasies we are having a silent exchange of power already...that She reads my mind and knows how Her mere demeanor is claiming my obedience, and that silently She is slowly winding in the reel that has been hooked in to my submission.

In these fantasies I imagine She knows all to well who is drawn to Her raw demonstration of power, can spot me as one caught in Her web, and is waiting Herself, watching me with seemingly unoticing eyes, studying, learning...

i imagine a day when she walks close to me, forces Her way in to my IM, and whispers in to my ear "follow me." Immediatly, She teleports away to an unknown Sim, unannounced, as She often does.

Left confused, desperate to follow and with no means to do so, the next few moments seem like an eternity as my heart races, my body tingling with anticipation, hoping for an invitation. The moments pass...nervously...painfully....slowly....

Suddenly, startling me for being both unexpected and anticipated, the upper right hand corner of my screen pops up a window inviting me to teleport to a location i do not recognize. Eagerly I accept and the screen goes dark and my heart races with eagerness....

0 comments:

Post a Comment