Saturday, February 5, 2011

Confession About Pride By Jerome

Some years ago I meet a girl and we built up some very nice but rather loose relationship.
After some time this relationship slowly turned into a D/s one as both of us discovered we like it a lot.
After more than a year I have been deeply fallen in love with my meanwhile mistress.
I wanted to intensify the relationship to a close one, even having in mind having found the partner of my life.
My mistress preferred to continue the loose relationship despite my growing efforts. I became pretty desperate.
Not seeing any success in my growing effort, I started thinking, if she does not need me for closer relationship I do not need her either.
I reduced my efforts and my time to be at her disposal, thinking she’ll miss me more and more, too.
Finally after some month she dissolved our relation to my surprise and I was very much hurt in my pride.
I ended up with suffering for more than a year about having lost my mistress forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment