Saturday, February 26, 2011

Chained Anonymous

He has always been wondering what the chains over my bedroom's wall were for. They didn't seem there with any particular purpose and their shape wasn't suggesting anything specific to his little mind.

I was waiting, waiting for him to ask about the chains and when he finally did a big smile enlightened my face.

I didn't speak a word back to his question. I stood from my chair and pulled on his leash, bringing him close to the wall and pointing up to the chains.

-Stand and stretch your arms up- I ordered while looking down to him, his eyes suddenly widened, a look mixed with fear and tension and excitement. -Now you will know my little slut- I caught myself thinking while he slowly rised from his knees and did what I ordered.

I dropped the leash and grabbed a few pieces of ropes, securing his wrists to the rings of the chain, his feet touching the ground but his body perfectly stretched.

I performed a perfect 8 around his wrists, tieing them tightly, closing the 8 with a simple knot and asked him to try to wiggle away from the bound. Of course he couldn't.

His front facing the wall he had no idea of what was happening behind his back where I stood. He tried to turn and twist his head around a few times while I was moving around the room, softly, with no purpose really, just the fun to increase his state of worry, his expectance. I love the way his body tense when he is unaware of what will happen next, a mix of fear and excitement.

When I finally walked closer to him I had a blindfold in my hand. I stretched my body against his. He was naked, I was fully dressed but that light contact was like a drug and my adrenaline started rushing through my system.

I moved my lips closer to his ear, going on the tiptoes to reach it, he is tall and slender.
I nibbled on his lobe a few times before lifting my hand to his head and blindfolding him. He moaned slightly, I bit his ear harder, he suffocated another moan.

When he does that, when he represses his sounds, he gets me more worked up.
I took a step back and picked up one of the rope's left overs and, merciless, I started hitting his back.

He didn't expect that and his body bounced forward hitting the wall, causing his throat to expell a hard groan, enhancing my arousal.

I hit him again and again and again. I did not find possible to stop until I saw the marks on his back. I moved back closer to him and caressed each of the red spots, causing him to tense some more, enjoying his fast breathing, his light whimpering. He didn't dare to speak a word but I knew what was on his mind and I smiled to his hardness as I looked down in between his legs. Again, I stretched over his body with mine, reaching up for his ear where I whispered "You are such a little slut.....say it...."

He sobbed out a light "yes My Mistress, I am a slut, Your slut.."

I smiled and stepped back again, slowly going down on his back, at first with my fingers, then leaning over to lick each of the marks, my salty saliva causing his skin to tense in pain while he tried to repress a groan of ache.

"Open your legs" I ordered while he promptly executed. His forehead rested over the wall now, I am sure he knew what I would do next. I took a good grip over his ass cheeks and spread them apart enough for me to give a good look to his tiny asshole. I blew on it very lightly causing his lips to let out a moan and his little hole to contract. I love to watch it as it happens.

I moved a couple of fingers over his hole and flicked over it lightly before scratching it with my nails. He groaned a little louder and begged me softly "yes, please....". I stood and slapped his ass cheeks hard a few times, making his body bouncing against the wooden wall once more, this time his hard cock hit it with the tip, making him twitch in pain and grumble.

I moved my hand to his face, to the hole of the blindfold where his mouth comes out from, and after playing around his lips with my fingertips, I pushed my index and middle finger into his mouth, ordering him to suck on them and wet them properly.

He moaned once more, my arousal evident through my body's response. My nipples hardened and my panties went wet, again. My clit seemed to live a life of its own while it pulsed in pleasure, contracting slightly, each of his moan and whimper making the pleasure reach a higher level each time. I am sure that if I closed my legs too tightly I could have had a spontaneous orgasm.

I chuckled at the thought and avoided doing that, I love this tension.

I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and moved them back to his ass, opening the cheeks again but this time, a little merciless, pushing my middle finger into his asshole. He groaned but didn't move, bending his ass out for me.

"Do you want me to fuck you with my finger, slut?" I whispered in his ear.

He nodded fast, unable to speak apparently, his breathing fast and irregular, his cock hard as a rock while I started moving half of my finger in and out his hole, slowly, my other hand stroking his inner thighs, scratching over the skin with the nails, reaching up for his balls, grabbing them at their base and pulling hard.

He gasped and moaned and bended over a little more, like a good slut. "oh my...thank you Mistress...." he was only able to mumble out.

I smiled and stopped touching him, all of a sudden, pulling my finger out of his little pink hole, leaving his balls, taking a step back and removing his blindfold.

What I had done next would drive him wild, I know.....and what I like the most is to know he would feel frustrated and helpless.

And I love that.

I moved over the bed, laid down and removed my clothes, telling him everything I was doing while I did so. I saw him struggling to turn around and look at me but he couldn't because of his position.

I described all I was doing, carefully.....opening my legs wide, my hand going down in between them, my fingers finding my sensitive clit, rubbing on it, pulling it slightly.....I made sure he pictured it in his mind very clearly while I started moaning in pleasure, spreading my juices around, making my cunt all moist.

All of this he knew by my words as I kept telling him what I was doing, what I was feeling, my voice half broken by desire and pleasure. He could hear my moans, my moves over the bed, he struggled in his costraints but he knew he couldn't move, he couldn't and he was not authorised to do so. He grumbled in frustration as my climax started making me groan like an animal, unashamed to be loud and explicit in my pleasure.

When it's over I could hear him slightly sobbing and whimpering in frustration.

I collected some of my juices slowly flowing to wet and sparkle over my inner thighs and I approached him, my steps soft over the rug.

He immediately rised his head up to attention.

I leaned over his back once more, this time I was naked and my nipples were pushing against his back, causing his skin to goosebump.

I moved the fingers with my juices over his lips.

"Lick, beast......".

He moaned and immediately started licking my fingers throughly, his eyes were closed, his body was shaking.

I love this feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment