Saturday, February 19, 2011

Key Chain By Russell Applemoor

I carry a keychain in Real Life.

To the casual observer it may not seem like much, just a ring of keys that are with me most of my waking hours.

When I look at my keychain I don't just see random keys. Everything I own that has value normally has a key to protect it. My house, my car, my safe and many other things precious to me.

How many hours have I worked to gain these items, how much money has been spent in maintaning them.

At one time I had a medallion on it, a cheap trinket that was given to me years ago, a token of my passion and profession with a small prayer engraved on it to keep me safe as I worked within that profession.

That medallion was rubbed in my hand out of reflex when I needed to think about things, When I was stressed, when I was relaxed and remembering good times and bad.

On a spur of a moment I tossed that medallion into a box and shipped it off across the ocean to a woman I love and respect and I am proud to call my Mistress.

I had no idea if she would like it or what she would do with it. It made me very proud when I heard that that medallion which had covered miles with me and was with me on many occasions that might make one wonder my sanity as I did them was now on my Mistresses keychain.

It made me feel attached to her as I knew she now took that medallion in her hand, knowing that its presence with her was a small link that stretched across the ocean.

A few months later I was pleasantly surpised to find that I was sent a medallion for my keychain from my Mistress. a beautifully engraved tag that has my Registration number on it along with a bar code for the Slave registry. A silky smooth tag that begs to be rubbed between my fingers a inscription that reads this

Property of Maisy Dollinger since February 18th, 2009.
This handsome boy, is my boy, My submissive, My rock
My strength, My Friendand loyal companion in this crazy
metaverse

He is my Slut, My Bitch, Mine.

This tag is on my keychain in plain view of anyone who cares to look at it,
I have become so comfortable carrying it I sometimes forget its there like the time I left my car at a repair facility and the young girl who gave me my keys and laughed as she said "Nice Keychain"

I know many people have seen it including members of my family but I am proud its there and its a small decleration of my choice to be submissive.


Its been Two years now since I have begged to be at her feet serving her, Two years that have shaped me and caused such a roller coaster of emotions. I know Mistress doesn't care much for anniversary dates and she doesn't give much celebration to them so I will be the one to tell her I love her and that I am proud to be wearing your tag still after these two years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment