Saturday, February 19, 2011

My First By Anonymous Domme

I have a confession....I want him so bad that my panties get wet at the very thought of him kneeling at my feet. But I can't let go, I can't bring myself to release him from my sensual torture nor myself.

I do not want to break the tension between us, it is like a spell, a magical electric vibe, like a leash, from my body to his, from my soul to his, keeping him collared and cuffed and bound through the sensual bonding we are creating.

He is my first.

There's my confession! He is my first!!

Not in submission, not the first wearing my collar, not the first kneeling for me or obeying my orders, not my first slave and not my first obediant beast. But he is my first!!! The first I am getting excitement from, the first I am considering to let to go, finally experiencing a first time that will be also physical.

In few words: he is capable of turning me on with a simple stare of his eyes.

I tried to think, to analyse, to understand. Why him? Why him and not any other of those I have met?

I believe the answer is in his submission, so perfect, so natural, so spontaneous. It matches my dominance perfectly, with no harsh spots. Having him around feels like being wrapped in silk sheets, smooth, fresh, stroking my skin delicatly but sensually.

I want to grab him and throw him over the bed, wrists and ankles tightly roped to the borders, his legs spread open, his eyes blindfolded. I want to use him and abuse him in ways I had never considered before, taking everything of him before giving it back, twisted and molded to my needs. When I dream or daydream about things I want to do to him, I get a strong, long and pleasant ache running down my spine and hitting my clit hard, making it twitch and contract in deep pleasure, causing my nipples to harden instantly and my moist wetting the panties.

I want to lick his skin, bite it, scratch it with my fingernails, then massage it with my long curly hair just to start it all over again while I would enjoy his body's reaction, his cock getting harder and harder, his muscles tensing, his voice broken in whimpers and moans. In my fantasies I sit over his face and take my pleasure, over and over again, denying him his own, teasing him endlessly until he starts begging for release.

I never had a slave or a sub that I used as a sex toy, I never felt any of them to be worth touching me.

I want him, body and soul, his.

I want him from inside.

Still......I am waiting, waiting like a cat chasing the mouse, circling him like a shark circling the prey.

I wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment