Friday, July 30, 2010

When I Was Young - Miss Loes

When i was young i was always told I was very bossy
mainly to boys. Around my 16 I was exploring and
I did found out I did love male and females. But always
from a Domme side.

With a friend I did look to a French movie the story
of O and with him i must be 17 then I tried my first
things, I got very turned on when I did tie him to a bed
and made him helpless.

On my 18th birthday I went for the first time to a real
BDSM club with a older girlfriend. Later that year I
meet frank (now my husband) and a girl we became
very good friends and things went more to the harder
forms of BDSM.

After about one year this girl was collared by me and
we did live together for about 10 years, in this time
I told my parents I was a Mistress and that I was
going to live with a girl who was my slave. This
ended up in a big fight and at that moment I was
not understood by my family.

I did build my own life and made my own money
being very happy with this girl. It was a relation
base on trust and respect.

During this time I was 3 mouth on a exchange program
for nurses and I went to Japan. There I became friends
with a Mistress who learned me the art of Japanese
bondage.

Frank stayed always in my life as friend, me and
my girl went to many BDSM events in the world
did shows on bondage and shows for Dutch makers
of latex and leather outfits.

During one of this events my girl meet her husband
who was trained by me as slave, after a time I let them
go to start there own life. (she is a happy mum now)
We still meet and play, she is still my best girl friend.

Frank came more and more in my life and after I almost
lost him in a car crash we had our wedding and we build
a very nice life in BDSM. And this year I had my first
baby.

My Marriage with frank, did bring me and my family
together again and I got my shares in our company.
Had my first baby in march and still live the BDSM
lifestyle in full.

July 2006 I came also to SL and tried some things there, first mainly with
Dutch people on a very small plot 1024 meters. Many are still my friends
now. Later I went to a early BDSM place on SL BDSM zaken a dutch
place where I did meet many of my current Dutch BDSM friend.

A Dutch lady Hessa to me to OWK it was just started then I was offered
job as judge but along talk with Bee did me deicide I would be Guardess
form the first day some of ladies did not like me because I would be a
very hard lady. during my time on OWK I did meet many ladies and subs
seen many femdom places build. I had my problems there not for this
note. Made it to chief Guardess and Queen till some people when to all
of my basic things in life, and I had to stop with OWK.

I also meet my SL Slave Chas two years ago in OWK.

Done a lot of thing on SL form being queen, doing events, being model,
host on (bdsm) fashion events. I have a lot of friends on SL, and a few who do not realy like me,

Now O Palais is my home sim and I will try to make this work.

Loes Shi

0 comments:

Post a Comment