Friday, July 30, 2010

What Femdom Means To Me - Zaira

Femdom means a range of things to me
It is the new beginning, after the rest of secondlife.
It is the nerves, the excitement and the curiosity of the new submissive
It is the holding of breath, the rush of panic, the relief when first I was spoken to

Femdom is the pull to return again and again
It is acceptance of who I am
It is meeting new friends, and following new rules
It is messing those up sometimes, and making it right again

Femdom is social, with like minded people
It is opening my soul in confessions and stories
It is dancing till the small hours of the morning
It is relaxing by the pool, or chatting in the courtyard
It is being sent to bed when I would rather stay, and going without much resistance

Femdom is dominance
It is the slighted of glances
The sharpest of tones
It is a tsk on her tongue
Or the tap of her foot
It is a leash pulling me closer
And fingers in my hair
It is women chatting with the warmest of laughter
And the tingle on my skin with each mmmhmm

Femdom is the constant wondering what will happen next
It is the thrill of being told to strip
The rush a shoe on my thigh
The tease of a finger nail on my nipples

Femdom is the delight of women
It is the freshness of hair
The fitting of pants
The glimmer of shoes
It is the glimpse of a thigh, or the covering of stockings
It is dressed up in the latest fashion
Or down in jeans

Femdom is sisterhood for the Ladies,
It is support for the submissive
It is the known, and the unknown

Femdom is appreciating and discovering of kinks
Collar and leash
Boots and shoes
Bondage and corsets
Pinching and Pulling and Playing
Torture, Teasing and Tongues
Racks, crosses, the base of a bed
Wooden spoons, whips and belts
Latex, Lace and love
It is the expensive equipment, and the duel use of something just lying around

Femdom is the laughter when a sub is told to stop, knowing they are on edge
It is the flush in my cheeks when something excites and embarrasses me
It is listening and talking about think I know little of, like cocks and milking stories
It is my growing trust to stretch where my limits are

Femdom is openness to be who you want to be and appreciated
It is knowing when to say yes, and when to say no
It is the pull of a hug, and the words "you have pleased me"

Femdom is real, it is in each breath I take, and each daydream of my mind.
It is my playground, my school, my kitchen, my bedroom.
It is my home

Femdom is me, and it is you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment