Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Wine - Tab

"More wine, Miss. Yes, I’m coming."

She is with him. Her pants are off and she's opened her legs and he’s kneeling between them.

I am a bundle of nerves. It’s been months since I've been where he is. She brought him here on a whim, met him at the ballroom where we were suppose to meet to dance, and just invited him over, whispered me, “I like him.” Like what am I going to do with that information. “Do you like his cock?” I write back mad. “I haven’t seen it but I bet I do…EASY boy, know your place.” ‘Yes Miss…(grrrrrr).”

We were supposed to be dancing and chatting and catching up. Or at least I hoped. I wanted to hear from her, hear her voice, dicuss philosophy, books, maybe read a poem to her, be next to her, kneel for her. But nope, here we are back at her place with another boy.

She sat him down and I’m sure whispered all kinds of things. I have no idea. There was a long silence. I wasn’t included. I was getting the wine and putting on my Sissy outfit.

My cock is exposed and loose, no doubt so she can judge my reaction. This will be hell, I can already feel myself thicken just seeing her there with him. I haven’t cum in days and I know she’s going to take him inside her, she has that look and she’s picked him out. He’s hers, though he has no idea, though he may mistakenly think she’s his.(hah). She’s pulling his face to her sex...she is flush, intent, engaged.

I want that from her. A sharp streak of jealousy tears through me mixed with an overwhelming excitement…it is as if I were about to enter her …as if my cock (now fully erect and dripping) were knocking at her gate. I cant stand it and I love it…I don’t really want to listen but she tells me to listen, it is an exquisite pain and joy crawling up and down my spine to my cock…and begging my hand to go and stroke myself, something to relieve the tension. I don’t know if I can not not cum.

I'm so nervous, I'm trembling. I have to carry this new bottle of wine. She will let him fuck her …she will be amused to see his cock grow at her request…she’ll run it between the lips of her sex, pull on it, stroke it, and tease him and threaten him if he comes and then she’ll pull it deep inside her…she’ll look at me ,,,and smile and say something like “You like this don’t you, you boy. You’ll like to see another boy’s cock inside me won’t you boy? You’ve dreamed of it haven’t you”.

her real voice intrudes, "Set the bottle of wine down. Refill our glasses and then you stand near in case I need you." I do as told and she turns to me.

“Do you think he has a nice cock? You do don’t you…perhaps I should have you taste it?” She lifts the boys head and tells him to stand.

“Kneel cucky boy in front of him, “ I quiety position mysely in front of the boy. His shaft is long and thin almost fully erect.

“Now cup his balls and take the tip and run your tongue around it boy.”

I follow my Miss’s instructions…the skin feels smooth and taut and rubbery. I’m uncomfortable. There’s no pleasure here, just obedience.

“Suck on it cucky,”

“yes, Miss, I mumble.” And take the whole head in my mouth. I am losin focus when I feel Miss’s hand grasp my testicles and twist and squeeze them hard…I groan and tuck my pelvis under moving away….I hear Miss laugh.

“That’s enough, sit over there. And watch.”

“Yes Miss.” I sit down….and gaze up at the two. My Miss becomes a tender lover. She kisses him lightly, playfully biting his lips, I see her tongue move in his mouth. She runs her fingers through his hair and then presses her hands against his chest pushing him back strattling him and reaching behind and stroking his long penis that looks fully engorged.

”This is a nice treat.” I hear her say and imagine her smiling and gazing down at him, her eyes sparkling. These are tender moments I want, I crave to have with her. She raises herself and pulls his shaft beneath her and quickly sets herself down on him taking him deeply into her sex. I hear her groan in relief and pleasure.

She turns briefly and for just a moment glances at me, looks me in the eye, as if to make sure I recognize what has happened. I do of course and I’m feeling torn in half. I am being cuckolded. I must realize I have no right to her vagina…she’ll get her pleasure from whomever she wishes. I feel crazy …I desperately need to stroke myself …to cum …to relieve this tension some how, But she turns away to him, her hands down on his chest.

She raises and lowers herself…slowly the quickly…teasing and playing with the boy …baiting him to cum then lifting off, she slaps his hand when he reaches down to touch himself … I see her lean down and whisper, she begins riding him quickly, up and down , her hips rocks his cock flashes out then in, …she is forceful but tender, she is loving nuturing and demanding, topping but lifting him …I hear her whispers growing louder she’s telling him to cum now….

”fill me, boy…cum in me NOW…right now boy I want you…cum in me…” I see him strain and press his hips up rising locking, releasing, again , and again, his wave coming, I sense, he thrusts deep and stops and holds…I know he is pumping her full of his fluid…Miss is taking it….she remains pressed against his final thriust, absorbing him, drinking up his energy, wasting him kindly. She leans down and kisses him gently on the mouth several times and caresses his cheek with her fingertips. I watch their loins. She is holding him in her…milking him still, caressing and warming his cock, sensing whether or not it’s expanding. I know she might try to bring him off again if it suits her.

Suddenly she stops and I see her lift herself, the boy’s still lengthy cock slips out quickly…a dollop of his semen hangs from one of my Miss’s lips, then falls onto his pubic hairs at the base of his cock.

She turns to me. Her face is wet with perspiration, though calm, and relaxed. She gives me a half smile filled with a not unkind indifference.

“Come over here, clean me up."

“Yes Miss.”

I lay beneath her and begin my duty. She lightly strokes my hair as I insert my tongue and lick her sex clean. And with a slight tenderness, she bends forward and whispers to me, as if to say, “all is well,”

“That’s a good boy, Now do a good a job and I might give you the pleasure of helping me cum.”

I smile quietly as I lick her juices and his sperm, knowing *my* place.

1 comments:

Vanessa Chaland said...

Great story, loved it. :)

Post a Comment