Saturday, July 10, 2010

Switch - Kyna

I never thought i would be writing a confession so soon after becoming a frequent flyer here at Dominion. Howeve it was suggested and, I have seen a few around like me in different perspectives. Meaning Switches. I have always been a switch. It wasn't however until i was 18 when i learned the meaning of the word and BDSM. When i started out i trained first as a submissive. Then under the guidance of my RL roommate a Domme as well.

Each role sated a different part of me. I have also been that way I guess. I could jokingly put it on that I am a Gemini rising, and being Bisexual. In some ways it does make sense to me.

There is always a stigma that follows a Switch, this being because there are people who Switch for attention, or for sexual purposed or more. I myself have always found it was the other person that would draw out either or. If your wondering I have yet to put a formal collar, or wear one formally besides training.

This is because to me and how I was raise up in the D/s Life style a collar holds as much meaning as a wedding ring. So yes I have courted, but I have yet to find someone that I suit or vice versa. This doesn't bother me, because I know when it happens it will happen.

Upon arrival here at Dominion, I read through the rules and quickly slapped on my Observer tag. After reading the rules, it was pretty clear i may have to choose a role here. I asked in open chat, and Miss Eva answered my question which confirmed it. I was given the time to consider which role i would take. I promised my self i would take one and stick with it.

I was definitely in my subspace when i arrived so naturally i wanted to lean toward submissive. The other reason, my personal preferences always has been No male submissive. When noticing how many male submissive hung around. It did make it easier for me.

Are there times i want to just plop myself on a chair and take on the Domme role, Yes and no. Yes when feel in that mindset. Which i usually leave the Sim because I am already a but wordy, and outspoken as is. However i have committed myself to a Role as as submissive here in Dominion and I will stick it through.

I do have to say i have been fortunate that no one has has a problem with me and my mouth, and my silly behaviors. As I am playful, and i do speak my mind. however i keep reminding myself respect and my Role. I do see when i don't say thing properly and have to correct myself.

Do I long to have a collar around my neck. Yes, in time, if and when i find the Dominate who completes me as much as I complete Him or her.

If you are wondering why I choose to spend most of my time here in Dominion. Its because Femdom is much more structured and less likely for me to have to roll my eyes at Male Dominates who feel kinky sex is what D/s is about. As well as stated in my profile I'm not looking for sexual here on this avatar. If you want to know I need to have this, I know I do because. Every time I have to sign off i want to come back, and deep down feel a little more closer to human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment