Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy birthday - Derek

Bound, helplessly within the bindings of a harness from which a beautiful Lady Violet has placed for me. Dressed in the most appetizing outfit I have seen upon her with a mouthwatering frosting that covers succulent breasts, I could not help myself but to dream of the entwinement of my mouth and her body. The steamy visions continued as I began to take notice in the vulnerable postion I was in. A sexy ass dressed in Latex in the upright postion, practically screamed to be taken advantage of. My visions halted as I foresaw my state, mind and body quivering with anitcipation...waiting, wanting to be touched.

Lady Violet's sensual, erotic voice penetrates the heart of my mind telling me to grab the wooden spoon for it was time for my slutty ass to be spanked twenty-two mindblowing times. A few minutes pass and the required object of amusement is in hand. With my nerves jumping a mile a second I finally hear the demands of my delicious princess, "Get on voice and strip down." Having no resilience to her melting tone I complied without question. Boxers down around my ankles, a wooden spoon in one hand, my mic in the other, completely naked and aching...I was ready. "Count them off with a happy birthday to me right after" she commands. Without hesitation I performed the heart pounding ritual.

Like a jolt of lightening the spoon made a clasping sound as it reached the surface, sending wave after wave of pleasurable pain through my body. Knowing that I was being heard by more than one person sent me into a blissful state of mind. Grunt after grunt, moan after moan, it was almost too unbearable to continue, but my body just ached for more screaming at me to spank my ass harder. I could not resist as my cock began throbbing with each passing smack. Through all the pain and pleasure that I had found from this ritual, I realized that I had reached my number and had to stop. My ass now reddend and bruised I felt as pleased as my darling princess. For a guy who is neither Dominant nor submissive, it was a well deserved birthday surprise, one of which I am very thankful to my partner for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment