Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Saturday Morning Fantasy - Fred

The Saturday Morning (A fantasy)

Erect cock being pressed into the mattress, I awakened to Her climbing onto my back.

“Good morning mine”, She said.

“Good morning my Mistress”, I replied feeling Her weight like a soft blanket atop me but very aware of that erection. Warm breath touched my ear as She spoke; wisps of long hair played on my cheek. The lovely moments of waking on a lazy Saturday, I mused.

With the emotional equivalent of force, Her feet were between my ankles insinuating my legs to splay open for Her. Hands on my wrists, She laid my arms out at the top of the bed leaving me spread eagled beneath Her.

The first year had not been like this at all. In fact, I had not actually met Her in person until recently. The virtual relationship had been completely different from any other I had experienced from the beginning, but nothing like this. To see Her smile and hear Her quietly amused laugh was so much better than via the internet and telephone. And then there was Her touch….my mind was wandering when Her voice brought me back.

“Roll over mine” She commanded sitting up straight to straddle me.

She is magnificent I thought as I looked up to Her smiling eyes. Holding my stare, She reached down and took the cock I had given Her along with the gift of my submission. Rubbing the cock head against herself like a dildo, She readied Herself, then mounting me sliding Her cock between Her lips. Not moving yet, She said “mmm very good mine, hold still now, no thrusting your hips boy and of course, you will not cum” and She laughed Her delicious, soft laugh.

Hands on my chest, She raised Her hips and slid up and down slowly several times, teasing me. I had been with Her a week and had not cum once. The training in reality was the same as I had become accustomed to with Her on-line; She liked to edge in order to get full attentiveness when talking to me and gentle teasing on a frequent basis was followed by periods of no contact at all even when very close to me physically. The latter very challenging with Mistress standing just inches away while I struggled not to reach out to hold Her. So different from those moments when W/we danced slowly, bodies, senses, arousal and emotions all pressed together.

Smiling, She could see the effort I was making not to raise my hips and not to cum. So beautiful I thought, looking down while stimulating Her cock in the most intimate way imaginable. My legs were starting to quiver with the effort of controlling my body’s urges, knowing more than anything, I just wanted to enjoy the pleasure of serving Her and that meant fighting the physical urge.

Her laugh told me She could see it, that struggle, and that She was enjoying Herself while appreciating it was part of my gift for Her.

The pace picked up along with Her concentration; Her eyes closed. Moistening Her lips as the tension in Her built, She started to make small sounds of very intimate pleasure. Leaning forward rubbing Her clit against Her cock shaft I fought the urge to hold Her but kept my arms flat on the bed above my head.

The first orgasm did not elicit more than a quiet moan of pleasure but was followed almost immediately with a noisy almost violent burst of energy that seemed to last along time. It left Her breathing deeply and lying on my chest. I could feel Her vaginal muscles relax around the erection that remained inside. Wetness between our bodies pooled on my abdomen as I now wrapped my arms around Her, lying still. W/we lay that way for some time, luxuriating in the warmth of Her bed, the moment and the relationship of Mistress and sub.

Eventually, She made a satisfied sound saying, “that will do, for now mine. You may clean, boy”.

With that, Mistress dismounted and rolled onto Her back, opening Her knees. I scrambled into position and raised Her hips. With my tongue flat and fully extended, I cleaned Her outer lips and inner thighs. She was not in a rush as it was the weekend so I took my time, enjoying Her strong scent and the taste of Her. My tongue pointed now entered Her low and moving slowly, it went deep, curling upward to collect as much of Her juice as possible. Kissing Her clit, teeth just brushing it, I then repeated the pass several times, swallowing every drop.

Looking up I made eye contact. “Very good mine” She said, you may prepare My shower Fred.

Sliding off the bed, the erection brushed against the mattress one more time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment