Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Confession - Sylver

Ok...everybody is a little curious right? Done something interesting and new right? ..Perhaps we should sometimes stop and think before we do things however. And not trust all that we are told!

So i was online speaking with a group of Domme and subs..it was rather interesting talk about verious things to do. Places to enjoy submission. Some enjoy public places going along an empty buss following their Owner's order. Dressing and buying things interesting at the store...you know what your doing others don't...stuff like that.

Well the talked turned to house hold stuff that can be toys. Clothes Pins for nipples and balls. Snakebite kits applying suction. Flyswatters, electric fly swatters and the like. Well it was about that time that my Mistress at the time send me an IM...said we was going to try something new.

So we are chatting talking, and she has me strip down turning on a web cam. She has me edging for her on cam...first slow talking about the days event and keeping up with the conversation...Thats was interesting in itself. I was stroking and she tells me lick your fingers...get your nipples hard..Ok getting my nipples hard...being very senstive with my nipples she has me smacking them..Ok mm starting to feel really good now. CLothes pins next..placed on each and not to remove them. Oh god mm Mistress this feels good.

We continue to go on..getting good and hard precum dripping...she tells me to taste myself...curious i do so..mm Oh yess. turning on at the slight embarrassment and thrill of her watching me. It continues longer stroking..stopping stroking again.

She found another use for those lovly clothes pins...placing them upon my sac...oh the pain and pleasure this cause my nipples being pinched tigher getting hot but still the clothes pins begin to bounce as I move. Oh god so hot so hard...yess...hearing her whisper... her next order was well intersting it itself....

you see i had muscle cramps in my leg and had bought some thing to help...and well the order she whispered was to use it just a little bit...

ok am stroking still using a little bit on my cock..slowly i explain nothing is going on...it is slightly cooling...stroking stroking...now it's getting warm mmm feells nice MIstress..

A few strokes later HOLY FUCK MISTRESS. A burning while she is laughing...my cock still hard as I squirm around..."continue boy" continueing the stroking and whimpering...

That is when i learned icy hot is good for the leg muscles...but on other muscles well......SMALL SMALL doses feel ok...to a point....

once the heat settled it left a nice warm sensation which ended with a big finish upon the Mistress' command...

would i do it again? i suppose i'll leave that into the hands of the next one whom i kneel before...

0 comments:

Post a Comment