Saturday, July 10, 2010

Confessions from a Sunday Morning - Crissy Viper

Confessions from a Sunday Morning

Waking and stretching, looking down the length of the silk bedclothes, feeling the soft fabric slide against my skin, a lazy smile spreads across my face. A catlike stretch feels wonderful, and I hold it, feeling the muscles pull and stretch. Normally this would be running time for me, but I have more fun amusements planned. Reaching down over the side of the bed, my fingers finding soft hair, I gently stroke my boys head, feeling him stir under my touch. I fondly remember his reaction, seeing the pallet beside my bed as I pointed to it and told him to go to sleep. The slight shock, then resignation as he crawled to it, and laid down, too tired from the nights play to do much more.

"Morning Mine", I say, knowing the sound of my voice, still deep from just waking, will stir his cock to immediate attention. "Awake yet?" I peep over the side with a slight grin, sliding my hand from his hair, down his neck, gently drawing the backs of my manicured nails along the skin. Digging my fingernail tips into his shoulder firmly, I hear him gasp and take in a shaky breath. He's clearly been up and anticipating today's challenges. " Have you been up MIne?" "Yes, Mistress" is his reply, "and I have showered and prepared Myself as you instructed, " the last bit rushing out a bit quickly, and breathy.

Removing my hand as I feel him rise to kneeling, I pull the sheets aside, revealing my body clothed only in the bra and panties from the night before. Lacy and light purple, its my favorite set for play, the leather pieces to my strap on fitting easily over the thin fabric. Smiling at my boy, seeing his eyes linger on my body, then snap back to looking down, I touch his face and tip his face up by the chin to look up into my eye. His eyes this morning the is so much; need, and love and something mixing between them that seems to be barely held back, but could spill forward any moment by a tear, a scream, a heartfelt plea for release.

Come on up now Mine, I say, gently patting my thighs. As he rises I take him by the hand and lead him to lie over me slowly, perpendicular to mine, gently taking my boys's cock into my hand and bringing it close to my thighs, hearing a gasp and a low moan, his cock already hard and senstitive in anticipation. I take a moment to squeeze him gently, causing him to immediately stop moving, fingers gently circling the cockhead, his moans and quick breathing becoming louder as the skin turns a deep purple. Gently pulling him down, I tuck his cock between my thighs, and squeeze them together, feeling the shaft throbbing. Hearing the needful moan escape his lips, I smooth his hair, hearing his breathing quicken, the pace of it matching the pulsing of the blood I can feel pulsing in the shaft between my legs.

Reaching to the table beside the bed, I glance over to it, touching each object in turn, prepared especially for this moment the night before. So many choices, sizes, textures. The small tinkling of the chains as my fingertips play across them cause my boy to suck in his break as he hears it, and a shudder goes through his body...memories of the night before rushing to the present Im imagining. A red manicured nail settles over my choice and fingers slide over the length of it, appreciating the simple beauty of the glass, the elegance of the curve, and its effects on my boy.

Picking it up, I gently set the cool glass dildo down on his back, letting him feel it on his skin, and watch as a shiver goes through his body, his ass muscles clench and then unclench as a gentle moan escapes him. He knows the object as both pleasurable and challenging, and as I slide my hand over his ass and between his legs, they part immediately, opening as wide as possible. Rewarding him for his quick response. I place my palm against his ass, and sliding it up under him, two fingers extended, I begin to gently massage the skin behind his balls, feeling his cock twitch, and the moans deepen, the struggle to keep his hips from squirming becoming more difficult. "Still yourself Mine", is all I have to say and the correction is done, his hips stop moving, though I can hear the moment replaced with soft whimpering.

Sliding my hand down further, I open my hand a bit and cup his balls in my palm, pleased to feel the fullness and knowing the deep ache that comes with the state hes in. This is the longest he has gone for me so far, but I plan to train him for such much more. I gently begin to fondle his ball sac, moving my fingers to roll in in my hand, and gently pulling, hearing the soft whimpers, the beginning of his breathing becoming short panting breathes. Its been weeks of chastity and edging and I can feel him milking between my legs, the warm liquid cooling on my skin. Squeezing, I hear him gasp, and feel his body spasm gently, the skin tight over the full sac.

My thoughts moving down the path a half hour, an hour, then two from now...a wicked smile passing over my face. Note to self....add bottles of water to the prep list.

the End of part one

0 comments:

Post a Comment