Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Are You OK - Lethal

Are You OK>

In the Dominion, the question given to slaves at auctions and actually asked alot is: "Do you take it up the ass?" When i first started coming here my answer was That i hadn't but would and eventually i did. However, nothing in the play sessions that Mistress has done with me could quite prepare me for what happened on Thursday. I was in an all day training session with a bunch of hard nosed gruffy truckers. It was the final day of our training and on this day we would be doing a lot of driving around and alot of physical work such as getting in and out of trailers, entering and exiting the truck, properly moving freight, etc. As the entire class was male there was the usual assortment of crude jokes (yuck) and just general guy talk. What made this day different for me though was that Mistress, after two nights of pretty intense off line training involving pegs, a large plug, and kneeling in meditation to her, decided that i would wear a small butt plug all day long. With an hour drive to get there and an hour drive to get back the total time of this would be about 12 hours. I inserted the plug before i left out and, though a bit uncomfortable, was manageable. The first part of our day went by without incident. We were out doing some saftey drives and soon were back in the classroom. Thats when incident number one happened. I have not yet disclosed this to Mistress as she allowed me to save iit for confessions today. It was around 11AM, The instructor was going on about something, i was in the back row, and i felt an itch coming on inside my arse. I started grinding on the plug quite unconsciously and was getting lost a bit about how much i was genuinely feeling my Mistress. I was jolted a bit from this state by the guy sitting next to me who poked me and asked in a low voice "Are you ok"? I thought very quickly on my feet and told him yeah, just had a little itch. I looked at the clock and it was 1120. I had to have been doing that for at least 15 minutes if not more. But this was only incident number 1. We were out doing the trailer training at around 330. It was hot as it always is during the summer time here and all of us were getting a bit sweaty. The itching started again and i realized that my plug had slid out and was making an obvious impression out of the tight jeans i had one. I had worn tight jeans to keep it in but they failed me at this point. I felt myself go beet red and i slowly, very carefully, worked my way to the back of the group thinking i would just reach back and pop it back in. Right as i got there the instructor said "All right, lets get started. We will demonstrate on that trailer" He pointed to the one behind me that i had backed up to. He looked at me and said "Mr. (my last name) why dont you get us started and go first" All eys turned immediately back and I know the petrified look on my face had to be noticeable. I just froze for a sec and then said sure. I took a deep breath and did a quick squat jokingly saying that i had to stretch. I felt the plug get pushed back into my crack, not the hole but the crack. I clasped it woth both cheeks and though not looking natural at all got through the exercise. I stepped back to the crowd while the next person stepped up. I was once again standing by the guy i had been sitting by in class. He looked at me, all fulshed and still clasping it, and once again asked "Are you ok?" I just looked back at him and managed a somewhat manly oh yeah. While the others were going i did manage to get the plug back up most of the way. As i pulled my hand out, a very putrid smell wquickly filled the air but very luckily there was a puddle that i reached my hand down into and everyone's back was to me again so this this time there was no drama. The rest of the day went by quickly and, though i do have a blog, i knew this story could only be told at confessions, hopefully to the amusement of my Mistress and the other Ladies. The end :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment