Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kitty's Confession

Confession

This week I got home from the studio to find a package on my doorstep, I knew what it was already, excited I grabbed it and ran to my room and locked the door. I opened the package and like all orders from this place the first thing I find is a lollipop, and as a ritual I open it and enjoy it while I open the rest of my package.

First thing I found was a strappy thing…this must be the harness , yes it is the harness. Next a little box which I immediately hid for some reason, embarrassed by the disposable enema called the “butt pirate” made even me alone in my room blush. Next, a bigger item at the bottom of the package - it’s the dildo..black and realistic. This is what She had asked for. I lived off of $20 that week to afford these things on my already small paycheck. But soon in 2 weeks she will be wearing it. I will be clean and finally she can take me the way she wants.

Overwhelmed with excitement and, yes, already hard I went and cleaned the toy of with antibacterial soap as I always do with toys that go inside of me ,as soon as they arrive. As I washed it I could no longer resist. I ran back to my room grabbed my plug, which is roughly 1.5” wide at its largest point, and some lube, ran back into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stared at the toys excited, in a stroke of what I would call pure genius, I tried to stick the dildo to the wall…it Stuck! My eyes widened with excitement. I took the lube and lubed up my slutty hole and the plug. With the dildo stuck on the wall I knelt down and began to suck on it pushing the plug inside of me. The plug is bigger then the dildo by about ¼” I can get it all the way in but its very uncomfortable. I continued sucking on the dildo pushing the plug inside of me. Stretching myself out so I could fuck the object of my mouths attention. I couldn’t' resist any longer I wanted to feel the dildo inside me. I took the lube and rub it on the dildo still on the wall. I put the plug aside and turned around guiding the dildo inside of me bent over as the hot water of the shower rained down upon me. I pushed onto it, the head was bigit hurt at first but when it went in I pushed down the the rubber balls of the dildo and moaned. My cock was so hard it hurt leaking with precum. I began to push up and down on the cock, bent over unable to help myself moaning, whimpering.

I grabbed my cock and jacked it off for a moment when a thought came to me. I shouldn’t cum with this until She is fucking me, that wouldn’t be right. I was sweating 15 minutes later still riding the rubber cock. I slowed and stopped , my whole body covered in sweat. I pulled it from my insides and whimpered, spent even without orgasm.

It was a rare thing for me to deny myself, but this time it felt right. I wrapped myself in a towel and went to my room putting the plug the lube and the dildo away in the box beside my bed. I fell onto my bed almost delirious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment