Friday, July 30, 2010

What Femdom means to me - Dave Shippe

i close my eyes and relax. i steady my breathing, my mind starts to wander. Things become calm and peaceful... and clear. i dream, but it is more than a dream... i'm in a world that is different; things are turned on their head, inside-out. i am at peace in this world. i am happy. i am fulfilled.

My daydreaming is interrupted. i feel a tugging on a leash attached to the collar around my neck. It has been locked in place... by my Mistress. Yes, my Mistress, my Owner. You see, i live in a world that is ruled by Women. Where Women are superior and their word is obeyed without question, without hesitation. There are no wars, there is no poverty... all that ended a long time ago, after the final battle had been fought, and the white flag of surrender had been waved. The men --yes we were men once but we are now just boys--have been subjugated and exist solely for the pleasure and comfort of our Superiors. The lucky ones like me have been claimed, and are the exclusive property of a demanding Goddess. The unlucky ones, well... they toil endlessly in the fields, or the roads, or the rock quarry, or wherever else work needs to be done... they work 18 hours a day and subsist on a meager amount of food and water... There are public whippings, or worse, for any perceived slacking... and it is not uncommon to see an unclaimed boy locked in a stockade in the hot sun for countless hours at a time for the slightest transgression... The only hope for these boys is to catch a Superior's eye and to be claimed. But until then they sweat, and work in the hot sun, day after day, week after week, month after month...

i was a general in the old order, i signed the document of surrender... i gave up my freedom when i signed... but that was a long time ago...

We were stripped and shackled and hung in a long row by our wrists. We were gagged, and metal chastity cages were locked on our genitals. Some struggled but they were made examples of; we were forced to watch their slow and torturous deaths. The High Priestess walked down the line, doling out boys to other Superiors... we all desperately wanted to be claimed because we knew the alternative... i was not chosen at first and a deep despair set in... but then the High Priestess came back. She pointed at me and said, "I'll take this one for myself."

It was difficult at first, i was not used to following orders. i was beaten when my efforts fell short. i was beaten for Her amusement. She loved the cane the most and the angry purple welts it left, marking me as Her property. She would remove my cage and whip my cock, although, truth be told, it was now Her cock as i had no access to it, and it was no longer used for sex. She got great pleasure from my screams of agony, but i later realized She was sexually stimulated too.

i learned my place and acceptance set in. i became good at my chores and learned to anticipate Her needs. my focus changed, i was liberated... my only concern was how to better please my Mistress.

Time passed and my Mistress got a little softer with me... or maybe i got better at anticipating Her needs... She would have me kneel between her legs and give Her sexual pleasure with my tongue. Very rarely She would unlock me and let me penetrate Her. But She was always in charge, and it was always for Her pleasure, not mine. Infrequently, She let me ejaculate; She said it was necessary for my sexual health, so i could continue pleasing Her.

i was falling in love. i no longer obeyed out of fear, but out of adoration, out of love. i desperately wanted to please my Mistress. Her pleasure was all that mattered to me. Gradually She let her guard down, and started to show feelings for me as well. i could tell She was proud as she led me down the main street on her leash while i crawled behind.

i am happy in this world, i am content. It feels natural to me and i am at peace.

my alarm goes off and i am startled out of a sound sleep, a Coldplay song is playing, Viva la Vida... i shower, get ready for work; the stress already seeping into my consciousness... the Coldplay words stay with me all day, they come in snip-its... somehow the words have a calming effect...

The End

Viva La Vida by Coldplay:
http://www.vh1.com/video/coldplay/264962/viva-la-vida.jhtml#artist=1111141
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/coldplay/viva_la_vida.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment