Friday, July 30, 2010

Confession - Wheels

I’ve recently have come on hard times. I asked release from my Mistress, something I had to do because of real life issues that were not going to change that really impacted our SL lives. It was a long relationship and I still feel the pain from it as I write this. But we must move on, although hard, its what we both need to do. Now I’m alone in SL something I haven’t been in a very long time. I feel lost in SL without having a Mistress, that person that knows you inside and out. Someone that knows your deep desires, your secrets, and knows just how to push your buttons. I look out on the courtyard or at events and see the relationships between a Mistress and her sub and cant help but feel the pain and emptiness I have. But I know I can’t dive right in to another relationship so soon, or can I, am I ready? Has it been long enough? Confusion fills my head. I know from past relationships it takes a lot of time to truly open yourself up and give yourself totally to that person. I wonder if I’ll find that again. Time will only tell, meanwhile I come to every event, sit in the courtyard and enjoy the company of the Mistresses of the Dominion and my fellow subs. Some are very close and have helped me through my situation and I thank them so much for it, because I could not do it without them. So I wait patiently to meet the Mistress that I’ll live to please in every way I possibly can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment