Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anonymous Domme Confession - Part 2

Anonymous. Cont.....

After hearing my confession read out last week, and seeing the response from all my fellow sisters, I feel inspired. Not necessarily to react, but to observe and let you know how things are progressing.

So for those who didn't hear my confession last week a quick summary would be....Do I explore the possibilities of a man who works for me who I think is submissive and I think he knows I am Dominant.

This week I had some books delivered for the office which were based on body language, and there was a section in there about sexual dominance and he pointed out certain behaviours to me which did mention the words submissive and dominance.

He looked at a picture of how a female who is sexually confident and dominant would stand, and I know I do it all the time. I could feel myself blush because I know what he was sayng but there were other team members there and I could not address it how I would have liked too.

He is submissive, but he is also enjoying finding out about me slowly. I still am aprehensive to move, as this could lose me my job. But as I said before, he is tall and strong and very handsome.....How I want to lock him in my office and force fuck his arse over my desk........

0 comments:

Post a Comment