Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Zoo - shyguy Nootan

Aroused as a Tiny

Yesterday was the Dominion Zoo event, which turned out to be a most wonderful event for everyone involved. Ero did an amazing job of setting things up, organizing the subs, and enlisting in Dommes to be tour guides. I was commanded by Mistress to attend the event, and of course participate as a zoo animal. Of course I do everything Mistress asks of me, and this seemed like a pretty easy task, and a very enjoyable one.

A couple of days before the event after Mistress logged for the evening I went to the store and purchased my tiny av, the one that was requested of me. I took it home, and kept it in the box until the day of the event.

When the day came, I changed into my ferocious tiny av, and we made our way to the zoo. I had an incredible set, and although by myself found myself to have a most wonderful time. What even made it more enjoyable for me was the fact that my Mistress was assiged as the tour guide for my exhibit.

As the event started I did my thing, I roared, joked with the tourists, and of course listened to every command by my tour guide, which was so easy to do because of course it was my Mistress.

Mistress began making a few cracks to her visitors, and made some comments like he likes meat, beefstick, and is a true meat eater. I am not really sure what she meant by that, but I think I have a bit of an idea which might be a sign of things to come for me in the future.

Now, Mistress has me on quite a regimented system of informing her when I become aroused in rl. I am to tell her, and when she gives permission I am allowed to touch myself, just once. As she continued to make comments like those mentioned above, and by the sheer presence of her guarding my exhibit, I found myself to be very aroused. I looked down in rl, and saw that I had become completely hard, just by the mere fact that I was sitting here in this little tiny av, with a very powerful woman guarding me and watching over me.

Being the very obedient boy that I am, I informed my Mistress of my "state of arousal" and then proceeded do touch myself as she always instructs. It was a most incredible feeling of submission, arousal, and complete devotion to the most amazing woman I have ever met.
Later in the day I sat back and reflected on what made me so aroused during the event today. I have come up with the following:

- I was ordered to do something, really had no choice, and although it was fun, it was still the fact that I had to do this which turned me on so wonderfully.
- The playful, subtle, yet very meaningful comments by my tour guide really drove me wild. She is so playful, yet very cunning and deliberate in her words and actions.
- The view from my "perch". Seeing Mistress in a skirt always arouses me and reminds me of how lucky I am to be chosen as her boy.
-Her comments like "i am going to make you stay like this", and "yer soooo cute" also excited me in a very powerful way.

I hereby confess to being totally turned on and aroused by having to participate in the zoo event at The Dominion.

Written by shyguy Nootan

0 comments:

Post a Comment