Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Aunt Floe - Michme

Aunt Floe Visits by MichMe Sandalwood

After finish serving my Mistress her breakfast and cleaning the dishes, she calls me to her sitting room. I’m naked as normal, except for my collar, fuzzy pink slippers, and pink socks. Miss likes when I move about with my cock bouncing off my leg or stomach, depending on the state of arousal she has me in. Her normal state for my cock is bone hard against my stomach. The slippers are a luxury but because I’ve such bad circulation my feet get cold and that is all I feel. This will warms them so my feet do not distract me from what she wishes me to feel. The pink also keeps me embarrassed and excited when I have to answer the door or when she has visitors.

Entering Miss’s sitting room I see her sitting in her favorite chair still in her bath robe. I kneel before her smiling up as she finishes a cup of coffee.

“Pet put your head on my lap” she coos at me.

As I bend forward she opens her robe to reveal she is still naked. She is a slim lady for five foot ten. Her red hair is pulled tight to her head in a single braid down her back. Her breasts are full with only a little sag, but for a woman in her forties she is very sexy. She has the most wonderful nipples I’ve ever seen or had the honor of tasting. Her are like Farrah Fawcett’s nipples, with small areola and bulbous hard nipples. The texture and taste is like nothing I have seen. She is every inch a beautiful goddess that I love to serve. I inch forward and lay my head on her lap with my nose against her pubic hair, her red pubic hair, looking up at Miss, and smiling. This is a place I like to be just a quick turn and I can be licking her sex. That taste of her, which turns me into a Jell-O, is my dream of service to her.

Then it hits me as I breathe in slowly. Miss has had a visit from “Aunt Floe”.

Miss sees this in my eyes and confirms this to me “Yes Pet my monthly started last night, yours will start now.” It’s the same speech I get every month and here we go again. “If I have to go through these pains of cramps, so shall you, pet. I’m sorry but this month is going to be a hard cramping for me” She pauses “and you pet.”

With that she pulls back the cloth covering the side table. It reveals a large enema bag
Full
Bulging
Fat to excess
“Raise your ass for me pet” she firmly commands.

Slowly I raise her target but keep my head in her lap, turning to give her the best access I can. She reaches for the nozzle, adds a little lubrication and shoves unceremoniously up my ass.

Then she opens the valve to let the liquid flow into me. She runs her fingers thru my hair, teasing me as the bag empties. Turning circles in my locks as I feel myself expand. It takes a bit of time to empty, and she lifts the bag to check how much has gone into me. But when empty she lets me rest a bit and get used to the new feelings I have, then she tells me to clench my hole tight. She shows me a medium butt plug well greased to replace the nozzle. She also shows me a vibrating egg that is also greased. With just a little effort she pulls the nozzle from my butt. I clench so hard hoping not to let any escape me. She finally shoves the egg, smiling so wicked, and follows it with the butt plug. The controller for the egg will be tapped to my back for her to use.

“Pet you need only one simple small thing more to please me” she pauses to let it sink in and says firmly “A red butt.”

“A very red butt to match how I feel”

With that she reaches over me and starts spanking my ass. It starts normal but by the time the clock strikes 30 minutes later my butt is very red, my lip is bruised from biting them and tears run down her legs. Happy with my color she starts the egg. It feels and sounds funny when it bounces off the end of the butt plug. She hopes that the egg will speed my cramping and make if feel more like hers. I know Miss will leave me this way for a long time as she feels bad herself. In the past when she changes her tampon, she will also change my enema and lets me rest a bit. I will have to wait and see if that is her wish this time.

“Come pet time for your daily task.” She spreads her legs, scoots forward in her chair and wraps her legs around my head resting her feet on my back. I know to dive onto her sexy pussy and make her cum to please my Miss. This time of the month does make her horny so I may spend many hours here, licking her to orgasm after orgasm to please My Miss. I will be teasing her clit with my tongue circling it slowly along with long slow flat tongue licking of her from her ass hole to her clit. I will take all she has to offer me, with giving her pleasure as my only reward.
Oh… no…. I feel my cramping start as I try to please my Miss.

That damn Aunt and her visits I think to myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment