Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Time on Webcam - Alexith Destiny

This week, three words were etched into my memory. I still feel heat rush to my face as i remember my Mistresses voice as she said

“get your webcam”.

No one else in this world, at least for me, could say such a simple sentence with such calm, commanding female power. My heart raced and the moment’s hesitation before I complied had nothing to do with finding a way to delay the inevitable, and everything to do with gathering myself, trying to slow my breathing as a surge of submission-induced adrenaline coursed through my veins.

“Yes, Mistress” i whispered.

This was my first time in front of the camera for Mistress, and the moment I heard those words all my subbish gears and cogs whirred into life. Questions upon questions flashed into my mind. Questions like: “What if i look hideous to Her?”, “What if i cant relax and let go of my defences on camera?”. But all those questions subsided into that familiar slow-motion submissive haze of obedience as I readied the camera. It didn’t matter how vulnerable i felt. I would do this for my Mistress. A first was soon to happen.

I stripped naked, my skin tingling with the thought that soon Mistresses eyes would be roaming over my body. I plugged in the cam and positioned it so that she could see my kneeling form. Spread thighs. Caged cock. Torso. Trying hard to breathe deeply i told Mistress i was ready, and i started the video call.

A ringing sound as my heart raced, and suddenly a CLICK. Mistress was on the line. The little lens affixed on my kneeling body, my hands behind my back, was now beaming an image of me over the ocean to my Mistresses. I heard her breathing. I lowered my head and waited... waited.. waited.

“Hello my boy”, I heard my Mistresses voice in my ear, and i don’t know how but i KNEW that i was in Her gaze. I looked down to see the caged cock between my legs dancing to Her voice, and i knew she saw it too.

I struggled as Mistress had me uncage for Her. For the first time she saw, as bit by bit i pulled my hardening cock back, whimpering as i worked to release myself from my prison. I ached for Mistress, and She saw every moment of my humiliation. Every time she spoke to me i throbbed and hardened more.

I presented my body for her inspection and with every command of her voice my cock twitched and hardened responsively for Her. There was no place for lies. My cock, throbbing in response to Mistresses voice, told the truth of how owned i am.

Mistress ordered me to turn and lift my ass up into the air, presenting myself for inspection, and i did exactly as i was told. Cheeks flushing i turned awkwardly, somehow more conscious of my body now that i was fully seen, and i lowered my head to the floor. Reaching my hands back i spread my cheeks for Mistress, presenting myself for Her pleasure. A toy to be fucked. I groaned softly and knew that the twitching cock between my legs showed Mistress how very owned i felt.

She had me stroke, slow then fast then slow, over and over again, the journey of my arousal utterly revealed. I felt myself stripped of all my pride, when finally Mistress, in her great kindness, chose to give me 20 seconds to cum.

“Oh thank You Mistress” i groaned

Briskly she counted and i closed my eyes, forgetting the webcam, struggling with all i had to be ready in time. I cried out conquered and ecstatic, when finally Mistress hit 20 and i exploded into my hand. A long hot sticky burst of humiliation.

“Lean forward, baby boy” Mistress commanded, and i did so until finally my face was just in front of the camera. I closed my eyes, imagining how flushed my cheeks must look and knowing how utterly owned and humbled i felt.

“Now lick your hands clean, and then the floor”.

I groaned deeply, as i lapped at my hands, and then at the floor, the camera mere inches away from my disgrace. Every second of my obedience was observed.

The moment was incredible. The whole time in front of camera might only have been 30 minutes, but it was one of the most memorable moments of my submissive life, as Mistress Zarita’s boy.

Thank You, Mistress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment