Saturday, June 26, 2010

First Time Confession - Syl

The first time i felt my submission fully....i was talking with this Mistress online for a few years now. Discussing and planning for the future. We had talked about meeting several times. It was more a house meeting...between a group of friends into the lifestyle. It was set in vegas. i had paid for my hotel room and a ticket to go. saved money so that could enjoy ourselves. Though upon the day I got to vegas i was told she couldn't make it. It was rather disappointing to be sure. I felt sad and betrayed to a point but understood. I was able to begin to spend time with some friends. A Master and his girl. We had fun travelling around seeing sights...I won't forget what happened next..I was settled in a room while the others had left for a bit. I wondered what to do. It was late and the last thing i expected to happen did. The Mistress whom i was chatting with was brought into the room. It was a shock to my senses. i didn't know what to do or how to react as i slipped to my knees and moved over to her..kneeling before her.

We spent a lot of time exploring going out to clubs and enjoying vegas...we shared a room that night. I was allowed to give her a massage as my fingers caressed over her and soothed her..time passed and was not noticed...as she relaxed and i grew closer feeling heat build within me at the feel of her skin, she parted her thighs and my lips slide down...caressing against her heat upon her command. my tongue softly licking and kissing gently her hand holding me down there pulling me against her folds as I gave her pleasure. I was not allowed to cum or touch myself, but my heart raced as my tongue brought her to her release and cleaned her slowly. It was our last night together in vegas. the next morning before we left we stood in my room me kneeling down before her offering myself to her...taking her collar upon that day...and before going home was bowed over with flogger in hand and my back turned red...and then a three tail used across that leaving small whelps across my flesh.

Though i was not allowed to cum till i returned home for that entire trip and the collar did not fully work out...that time was my first realm submission in real life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment