Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Strangers in a train - Mandalay Ziplon

That day in August was very hot. It was going to be one very important day in my life, and I fixed up with a lot of care. A thin white almost transparent blouse and a a pair of black trousers with classic cut. I put on my best heels and went to the train station.
I heard the public address that the train to my destination, Barcelona, was ready to enter the station, this was when I began to panic that I might miss the train... this was going to be one of the most important days of my life.
Almost without breath I managed to board the train, flood of sweat and breathless. The first sensation I felt on boarding the train was the power of the air conditioning... a cold glacier washed over my body.
I looked for a free seat, but the coach was completely full, at the end of the wagon I saw a free seat and I headed rapidly to be able to sit and enjoy reading my book/newspaper during my 30 minutes of travel..
I extracted a small book from my handbag and prepared to read, at that moment I felt eyes were looking at me fixedly. I raised my eyes and I saw a man, elegantly dressed, staring directly at my breasts.. without winking.
God! I must have a spot! And today it is the most important day of my life!. I directed my eyes to my blouse, thinking about the enormous spot that I was going to find, but only found that my blouse was still humid by the seat, and I realised that the cold had made my nipples erect... and they were perfectly clear for all to see.
A feeling of anger for the insolence of that man, made me kick him directly on the shin, with all the force I could manage.
I thought ... let's see if this idiot shouts! But he did not shout ... a soft groan of pleasure escaped his mouth.
Brave imbecile, I thought! So I started to press the sharp heels of my shoe into his foot.. hoping that this was causing him pain, and he was realising his insolence, forcing him to get up and find another seat.
But not... he did not do anything about it.. he closed his eyes and let out another soft groan of pleasure, more intense than the previous one.
For a moment I felt an uncontrollable desire before the vision of this man moaning in pleasure whenever I stamped on him or walked over his body. I looked around me thinking that the whole world would be looking at us ... but it was not like that ... each were huddled up in their newspapers, their books, their music.. and nobody seemed to pay attention to what was happening, in the seat beside them.
With each harder push of my heel at his foot, he groaned louder and louder, and with each moan, I was getting more and more excited.
I approached him slowly, I took hold of his tie and I whispered into his ear: follow me!
I walked along the narrow corridor towards the services, moving my hip sensually across, knowing that he was looking at my ass.
I opened quickly the door, entered the small toilet, took my hand and seized him strongly by the tie, throwing him and pushing him into the interior of the toilet itself.
I turned him around roughly and pushed him against the wall, pushing my body against his back. I spread his legs apart with my own foot, moved my hand between his crotch and grabbed strongly his cock over his trousers.
I lower his zipper on his trousers, take out his cock and grip it tightly with all my might while I was pinching his nipples with my other hand
I Asked to him: does it hurts? Eh? And, almost with a thread of voice he said to me: yes, it hurts me. It hurts me and excites me.
I was going to jump over him and ride his big cock as an Amazon when I heard the public address: Next stop, Paseo de Gracia.
Gosh! Today it is most important day of my life! And this is my stop.
I straightened my clothes up quickly.. I opened the door and jumped out of the coach and hotfooted it, to be in time for my appointment.
I came almost without breathing at the edge of that majestic office block, where I have the most important appointment of my life, and I walked to the reception with sure step.
I have a work's interview with Mr. Martí. The receptionist smiles at me and tells me to go up to the 5th floor and to wait i the adjoining room to the office.
I rose to the fifth floor, I sat in a comfortable leather arnchair, take out my compact from my handbag and reapply my makeup and tease my hair. I must give a good impression.. This appointment is the most important of my life.
The minutes were passing, which seemed to be eternal, and nobody was coming to look for me ... I was starting to get nervous
A secretary came to me and she said: ... Mr. Martí is waiting for you, follow me, please.
She allowed me to pass through the door and then disappeared.
I looked in front of me and there "he" was.. whom I left excited, with a big erection and almost naked in a suburban train about half an hour ago.
In that moment I hoped, I wished the earth would open up and swallow me, but the land did not open.
He got out of his impressive leather chair, he came over to me, lowered his head, knelt down at my feet and never uttered a word to me.
I ask him shyly, the job is mine?
And slowly he answered to me: Yes... my Mistress.

Certainly ... now I am the Director at the branch of the company in London. He is my pet still... and obviously, that day was the most important day of my life (winks)

Mandalay Ziplon
(The sexy helper human translator, was Bret Hema)

0 comments:

Post a Comment