Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Miss May I? - Michme Sandaldwood

Miss May I?

Kneeling slightly to your left and just a little behind you. I look lovingly up at you My Mistress. I notice you have some hairs that covers your face and eye on the left side of your face. These hairs hide your beautiful blue eyes from my view. I am thinking to myself that I need to ask My Mistress the question on my mind. This is the question as so many that lead me to what I feel and desire the most in the world from My Mistress. Thinking of how to word such a request is difficult so I ponder my request at the best way to ask her.

Miss, May I extend my fingers brushing the hair then from your eyes?

Miss, May I reach up and brush the hair from your eyes?

Miss, May I rise and brush the hairs from your face?

Miss, May I rise and brush the hairs from your face and caress the side of your cheek softly as I move them?

May I run my fingers through your hair feeling the soft hair gently pass across my fingers teasing my fingers?

May I gaze longingly into your blue eyes as I brush your hair from your face?

May I caress your cheek softly with my fingers as I remove your hairs?

May I slowly hold my hand on your cheek as I caress you while moving your hair from your eyes?

May I cup you face with my hands, gazing deep into your blue pools you call eyes as I remove your hair from your face?

May I lower my lips toward yours to softly kiss you as I cup your face in my hand?

May I kiss your sweet lips feel the warmth of you rising to me through them as I remove your hair from your eyes?

May I part my lips to offer you my mouth as we kiss with me cupping your face so lovingly?

May I let your tongue enters my warm wet mouth to tease and play with my tongue as we kiss so lovingly?

May I repay your tongue by entering your mouth with my tongue, twirling our tongues in both our warm wet sensual mouths?

May I feel your love for me enter as in the passion of us kissing with tender gentle love?

May I feel your hand wrap around me holding me close to you pulling me closer to you as we kiss so very passionately?

May I feel you pulling me to the ground as we loose control with the need to kiss so very passionately?

May I feel us pulling at the coverings we have on kissing so very passionately on the ground?

May I feel us naked together on the ground kissing, tracing, and teasing our bodies with each others as we kiss so passionately?

May I feel your hands roam my body teasing all my skin raising goose bumps with your fingers as we kiss so very passionate on the ground?

May I feel you fingers find me long and hard as we taste and kiss so very passionately on the ground?

May I feel you spread my legs pumping me to a new height on the ground kissing so very passionate?

May I see you turn and sit on my lap as you hold my so very hard cock pumping it slowly as we kiss so very passionately?

May I feel you guiding my so very hard cock into you as you sit on my lap kissing me so very passionately?

May I feel you move so very slow up and down on my hard stiff cock as you kiss me so very passionately?

May I feel the heat in you rise at the tip of my cock as your ride me faster and faster as we kiss so very passionately?

May I feel you have an earth shattering orgasm as your ride me hard and fast while we grasp for breathe kissing so very passionately?

May I feel my balls heat and churn as I feel I am so very close to cum deep inside you as I ride your orgasm so passionately?

Feeling your fingers run through my hair sends a shiver through me retuning me to the reality from the deep dream I was having.

She taps my nose several times “Pet what were you thinking of with such a nice smile on your face?” My Mistress coos.

“Mistress may I rise and brush your hair from your eyes?” I ask meekly as I look up at her beauty with me kneeling at her side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment