Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shopping Trip sub - anon

The Shopping Trip - Anonymous

I had been with my Mistress for a while, and she had finally decided that she was going to push my boundaries, push my limits a little bit. She knew how much I have enjoyed wearing frilly and girly things, and it was high time that I acquired something of my own so to speak.

One day, out of the blue, she said to me, "you are going to go on a little shopping trip my little pet. Within the next week you are going to go to Victoria's Secret, and you are to find the prettiest sales girl in the store. You are to walk up to her, and say that your Mistress has instructed you to pick out something very pretty for yourself"

It took me over a week to work up the courage to complete this task, however one Saturday morning I finally did have the courage to go on my little shopping trip.

I walked into the mall, walked to the outside of the store, and just couldn't go in. I walked up and down the hallway for about thirty minutes. I was sooo nervous and sweat was simply pouring from my brow. Finally, after working up great courage, I walked into the store and began looking around. I was walking around, simply amazed and excited by all of the gorgeous items that were in my sight. I looked over, and saw a pretty saleslady, long blonde hair. She smiled at me slightly, and I began to move towards her. I finally was close, she smiled again, and I mumbled to her "My Mistress has asked me to come here and pick out something for myself. She has asked me to get something pretty and frilly, I said, as I gulped".

I looked at her, and saw a smirk and a little giggle come from her mouth. My face turned about three shades of red......After her little giggling stopped, she said "Well, what type of thing are you looking for?"

Myself - stunned said "Well I am not sure really, what do you suggest?" She then began giggling some more, and said, "I think you could go for something black, and not too tight, we don't want to show off your curves too much". And then she giggled some more.

She led me over to a rack of longer black frilly teddys, and began sifting through them. I was feeling so embarrassed, and the sweat was simply dripping from me, my face a beet red colour. I am sure she sensed my embarrassment, but that just seemed to make her giggle even more.

She held out a long black nightgown, and said "How about this one?" I looked at her, stunned again, and mumbled, "yes i think that will do". She said, no no no, you are going to have to try it on."

Once again, looking very stunned, I said, "no I think it will work just fine". She laughed, and said "well we need to make sure, don't we?"

I didn't say a word, and took the black frilly nightgown with me to the changing room with me. I was feeling so embarrassed, and could hear the clicking of her heels on the wooden floor just outside the changing room. As I was changing into the outfit, she spoke to me "How is it going in there" and I could hear the chuckling of her voice as she spoke, knowing she was getting tremendous humour out of this whole experience.

As I was taking off my own clothes, I mumbled "Yes it is going just fine in here". And then she said to me "You know I think you need a pair of black stocking pantyhose to go with it.

I shuddered, as I heard the clicking of her heels as she walked away. Within a minute, iI heard her come back and a pair of black pantyhose was tossed over the door of the changing room. "These should do just fine"

i took the pantyhose and tried them on as I had just slipped the long black teddy on. It felt so soft against my skin, and the pantyhose felt so tight against my cock and balls. i looked at myself in the mirron, and just thought about my Mistress, and the power that she has over me.

A few seconds later I heard a knock on the door of the changing room. "How is it going in there, the beautiful sales lady asked?" I said, yes this should do just fine....

She said, "well let's make sure it fits properly. Why don't you come on out and let me take a look?". I said, no, its ok, they will do just fine.

She said, "well let's make sure" in a soft voice that ended with a giggle.

I just sat there stunned, and waited a minute, before sliding out of the changing room. She looked at me, and snickered, me dressed in a long black teddy, with dark pantyhose covering my hairy legs.

"Yes, that does look just fine"., she said, as she giggled some more.

I turned around, walked into the room, and took off the feminine clothes, feeling very embarrassed, and truly a deep shade of red.

I folded the nightgown, and the pantyhose, took them out of the room. The saleslady took them from me, and walked me up to the till, and I could tell with a huge smile on her face.

I paid for my purchases, and walked out of the store as fast as I could, knowing my Mistress has complete and total control over me, and can get me to do anything.

The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment