Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Confession - sub Krystopher

To be honest I've never written a confession, nor do I know the correct format of a confession. One thing I am confident in is that I have much to confess. Since losing trivia, I get the opportunity to confess something I haven't shared with anyone.

I'm terrified of going to the Dominion. Not for fear of punishment or persecution, but because I know how easily I lose myself in submission. Even though I try to maintain some form of control, I know that from the moment I enter the Dominion Femdom I am no longer my own person but the servant to dominant Women. That is what I find frightening, that I can feel so in control and the moment I hit my knees in the soft grass of the Dominion courtyard I'm owned entirely.

Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment