Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun on a Friday evening - anon

I was on a party. A beautiful woman was surrounded by other men who spoke with her and made her laugh, her hand always was with a drink, if was empty someone served one promptly. But when I go out the party she looks me deeply. I left the party and wait beside my car she cames near and told me to take her home. It was a beautiful house, huge. She invites me to come in and poured me a glass of rum and told me:- Drink it … but on your knees- Her eyes was full of fire and sparks and I felt compelled to get on my knees. Take my drink on silent and she look all the time to a window, nor to me. When I drink all the glass, she takes my drink and dropped a bit on her shoes. She said: -Pick it up off the floor … if you want something from me…if not, you can go. My mind told me : Go away, but my body forced me to stay, the excitement was too much to deny. I bent down and licked the drops of her shoes. I lifted my eyes and she said: ..." other day will be better… and we'll see". I couldn’t drive, I needed 15 minutes to take the control of me… but her voice was a repetitive music on my head – *Other day…. and we´ll see."

0 comments:

Post a Comment