Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Confessions of a service Engineer - Chapter 1

Confessions of a service Engineer Chapter 1

After a hectic and stressful life as a laptop repair man in London I decided to move to the sleepy southwest corner of the United Kingdom, a quieter life and a stress free environment, tree’s birds and the serene beauty of the Devon countryside, hmmm a wonderful new quiet life, a picture of purity....oh how wrong was I going to be.

With this new life comes a new job and responsibilities, Mr. Edwards my job agency contact gave me the usual interview questions, remembering back to that day, remembering Mr. Edwards examining my curriculum vital with the keen eye of Sherlock Holmes, asking me about my life my experiences, asking the question one would normally expect in such interviews, but something just felt slightly odd about this job, something that just did not feel right, I start to remember the interview word for word.

‘Would you consider yourself as an open minded individual’, Mr Edwards suddenly asked, I look at him my eyes narrowing slightly, ‘yes, I would say so...why do you ask?’

‘Well you see some of the customers of this particular engineering job are let’s say a little domineering, sadly the last engineer only lasted about a week and handed in his resignation’.

I look at Mr Edwards with a slight confused look, ‘domineering...well I think I can handle a few bossy customers and I really can’t see any problems here to be honest’, ‘ that’s good to hear’ Mr Edwards smiles holding out his hand and we shake, ‘in that case Marcus I’ll give you a shot’.

Mr. Edwards writes down an address and details, ‘okay then, if you would be at this address tomorrow morning by 09:00 this will be your first job, hmm let’s call it your second interview, and if you pass that you have the job’, he smiles at me holding out the card, I take it giving Mr. Edwards another look, ‘thank you, thank you very much sir, you won’t regret this’, I then get this sudden feeling of he might not regret it but will I kind of feelings.

***

I bring the car to a halt looking over at the lovely cottage then back at the address on the card, this must be it, getting out of the car and taking in the beauty of this sleepy looking village, the church bell chiming as I knock at the door.Moments later the front door opens by a rosy cheeked Lady in her Late 50’s wearing a spot print dress, ‘oh you must be the new boy from the Agency, I’m Mrs. Scott, please come on in I don’t bite’, she smiles standing to one side, taken slightly by surprised being called a boy I hesitate for a moment before smiling back and I walk in, looking around at the immaculate prim and proper room as Mrs. Scott closes the door and follows me inside.

Mrs Scott looks at me for a few moments making me feel slightly uncomfortable, she points to the table where the laptop I’ve come to fix is, ‘there’s your laptop and I don’t want you sitting, please remain standing so I can fully inspect you, understand?’, ‘ err yes Mrs Scott I reply’.‘That’s Miss Scott if you please and I need to go and fetch a few things, I will return shortly’.

‘Yes Miss Scott’, I instinctively reply, but still reeling by what just happened, inspect me?, what’s going on here, I take out my trusty Phillips screwdriver and start to remove the screen cover, as I undo the first few screws I start to look around again as my nerves start to build, everything seems okay but then I notice the riding crops, slightly odd looking, but many places in the country will have them, but not many that have multiple lashes with rose buds on each end and another with a leather hand shape at the end, the more I kept looking the more items and objects I spot, a picture of a guy flat to the ground with someone’s stiletto heel pressing down upon his head.

I realize then I’ve stopped working and my cock is rock hard with arousal rather than limp with dread, I don’t totally understand what I’m feeling but I keep looking at all these items and I’m filled with excitement rather than fear, at that very moment Miss Scott walks back in smiling with a tray covered with a cloth and sets it down on a nearby table.‘Now how are we doing dear’ she says as she walks up behind me, now stand still dear I want to check you over, oh my god what’s happening here I think to myself then half shaking as I feel Miss Scott’s hands on my trousers undoing the buttons and then pulling them down around my ankles, ‘Oh I was right you are a dirty little whore aren’t you’ she says as I feel her hand stroke my now very hard cock, but for some reason I just stand there still working on the laptop as this women I’ve never met before undress’s me, I then feel my boxer shorts being pulled down to join my trousers.
‘Oh very nice well formed cheeks you have, very firm, nicely toned legs, rather too much hair so you will need to be shaved down there as the ladies much prefer a cleanly shaved boy, yes yes your much better than that other male who was sent round, and although I sense you don’t have much training you do seem to be liking what’s happening here, don’t you boy?’ ‘Yes Miss Scott’ I reply in a somewhat unsteady tone, ‘well that’s a good boy, now continue working I need to check another area’.

I take a peek over my shoulder as Miss Scott walks back to the tray and removes the cover picking up a pair of marigold gloves and putting them on, next she picks up a bottle of lube squirting a good amount upon her hands, I quickly look back at the now disassembled laptop and I continue to replaced the new screen as I hear Miss Scott return this time standing closer to me.
‘Now no matter what happens I want you to continue working, understand me boy?’ ‘err Yes Miss Scott’ I reply, ‘good boy’ she says grabbing hold of my stiff cock, now if you cum boy you’re not getting this back, Understand? ‘Yes! Miss Scott’ I gasp out as Miss Scott starts to stroke me, then with a wince of pain I feel Miss Scott’s other well oiled hand slip up inbetween my arse cheeks and push a finger deeply into my virgin anus as her other hand starts to pumps harder upon my cock, my hands now start to shake as I let out a moan Miss Scott then pushes another finger into my tight arse as her other hand thrusts down upon my cock harder still and gripping me painfully.

Miss Scott continues to push deeper into my arse and starts pumping me quicker, My hands are now shaking so much tiny screws are flying all over the table the screen falls out of the frame and I drop the Phillips head screw driver, it bounces upon the table as my body shudders, ‘I’m going to cum! Miss Scott’ I cry out, Miss Scott stops immediately and steps back regarding me and the dishevelled laptop, panting heavily as I feel my body slowly calm down as she steps away my cock twitching slightly and the sensation fades, my mind cries out to cum and a subtle feeling of distress come over me being denied, ‘well Boy! You’re a slut but I don’t think you’re much of an engineer’, Miss Scott jeers at me, ‘now stay there and don’t move’ she says as she walks back to the tray and picks up another two object and returns, ‘now boy you will need to get use to wearing a butt plug while visiting the Ladies, if you’re not you will be punished’, I start to say something but find myself unable to as the plug is pushed into my now very well oiled and prepared arse, I let out another gasp as it slips into place making me feel very strange inside, ‘You may take this out in two hours and not a minute before’ she says, ‘yes Miss’, ‘also you will wear this while at home and visiting the Ladies’, she shows me a leather collar with “the Property of the Family” printed upon it, Miss Scott places it around my neck and fastens it, then stands back and admires it, ‘yes very lovely, I think you will do well here’, I suddenly feel myself blush as she regards me not as a man but as an object a peice of property, this sensation is soon followed by a warm feeling and I realized I’m excited about this.

‘Now boy, dress and fix my damn laptop’, she says with a stern voice and walks back to the table, taking off the gloves and dropping them onto the tray and taking it all back to the back room, I Hurriedly pull up my boxer shorts and trousers and continues to fix the laptop, as I move I feel the plug snugly fixed within my arse and my mind now a complete jumble of emotions still trying to process what’s just happened, a few minutes later I have the laptop back together again, and tested successfully just as Miss Scott returns.‘Oh good that looks much better, now here my card you will find a web address and you are to register your details, and you will find a set of rules, a contract will arrive in the post in a few days and you will sign it and return it as soon as possible’, ‘Yes Miss Scott’ I reply, ‘good boy, now be off with you, you will be summoned in a few days’.Miss Scott takes me to the door and walks me to my car as I get in I spot the reverend walk out of the church as he spots Miss Scott and me he takes out a silver hip flask looking disgusted at us and takes a large drink, ‘oh don’t worry about him my boy he always has a gulp of holy water whenever he sees me with one of my boys’, she laughs and closes my car door.

I start the engine still a little shocked from my experience of the last hour, ‘oh and my boy, welcome to the family’, ‘thank you Miss Scott’, she smiles after me as I drive off, my new collar firmly around my neck and a plug up my arse, I start to wonder what else waits for me with my new job and new life.

End of part chapter 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment