Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shush - Tab Loon

Shush

Finally silence. I hesitate to say much now. Last night, on screen, we are dancing under a tree in the moonlight by the sea, a blanket nearby. In RL I am kneeling beneath my computer, stroking, twisting and slapping my cock and balls, listening for her voice, saying “yes Miss,” saying it a lot, so much it feels false, but becomes a sort of chant, a mantra. “shush,” she says again when I start to speak. I am mesmerized, caught, and present… I am a worm, a slut worm. I am trying not to agree, to say something and my brain, which is always at a crossroads, leaps to some point or question and off it goes …and then “shush,” she says containing me, holding me with her voice and clearing, steadily clearing a space within me that I need, building silence, and not knowing truly, I am sure, how incredibly grateful a boy half way around the world could be for “Shush.” But always back to my worm hood. I want to cum. No. Not tonight. I am an out of control worm and controlled by my worm and follow my worm, it runs my life, ”Shush,” she says. And then she asks, “So who are you?” She smirks and waits. And I wait and sink, for a moment, into the wait. I have nothing to say and there is this lovely emptiness. (she’d caged my brain.) Thank you Miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment