Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Owenahincha, and what happened there

Owenahincha, and what happened there:

The strand at Owenahincha is strewn with large rock formations, volcanic, I would guess by the shape of them. There's a little village across the road from the sea-side, quiet sort of place, particularly at night.

It was a spring night I went there with a young lady of my acquaintance. Being a good Catholic boy, of course, I was a bit backward with the girls, but this one seemed to fancy me. She was very clear about wanting to take a drive with me "off someplace private," she said as she tugged at my tie. Father's car was mine for the long evening ahead and we drove west from Gally Head along the coast road.

"Come, let's walk," she said with a glint in her eye. I parked the car next to the little shop that sold sweets and we crossed the road toward the water. No one was about. The air was chill, and the water too cold for swimming, certainly at that hour.

On our left as we walked toward the sea was a long string of rocks that would hide us from any prying eyes in the village. She took my hand and led me there, sat down on the sand and pulled me down next to her.

We did your basic snogging, to start off, she, now I think of it, leading the way. She pushed me down on the sand and straddled me, grinding her hips against me until I was near blind with lust.
"I'll bet you'd love to touch me, wouldn't you?? she breathed into my ear, hotly.

"Oh, Jaysus, would I!" I replied, reaching for her breasts.

She grabbed my wrists and forced my hands back and up above my head.

"Well, you can't. I'll make sure of that," said she. She reached into the bag she'd brought along with her and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She clapped one on my right wrist and hoisted herself up and turned me face down in the sand, pulling my left arm behind me and fastening the other cuff.

She rolled me over onto my back again and leaned close to my face. "I'll be the one doing the touching."

She unbuttoned my shirt and I could hear her breath hissing out of her. Her hands found my nipples and she grabbed them and twisted. I cried out and she put her palm over my mouth and said, "Not a sound, boy! Do you understand me?"

I nodded.

She undid my belt and pulled my trousers down, reaching for my fully erect manhood. She siezed in her hand and groaned fiercely as she stroked it"

"Do you want me? Do you want to shove this in me?"

I nodded vigourously, looking into her eyes.

She slid down my body and held her mouth inches from my cock, breathing hot breaths on it.
"Not yet. Not yet. Me first."

She reached up under her skirt and pulled down her knickers, which she threw into the sea, then straddled my face.

"Make me scream. Lick me, Lick me!"

Her hands dug into my hair as her hips rocked back and forth on my face in faster and faster rhythm. Her voice, softly moaning at first began to grow louder and more frantic. Soon she was crying out like some sort of wounded animal until with a final shudder she screamed "Yes, yes, yes!"

Her cries echoed among the rocks and were answered with, "Here now! What the hell's all that noise?"

She giggled, rolled me over and freed my hands. I hastily pulled my trousers back up from my ankles and we ran toward the snack shop and the waiting car.

I drove her home to her father's house in Bandon with her hand between my legs all the way. I nearly ran off the road three times when she squeezed.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers and ran her tongue across my lips.
"I can taste myself on your mouth."

She got out of the car and ran to the door of her cottage.

I sat for ten full minutes before I put the care in gear and drove home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment