Monday, June 14, 2010

Bookstore confession - Wheels Crazyboi

I was in a bookstore last Monday. I was shopping with my niece, nephew, and mother. We went there because my niece is an avid book reader going through book after book of the latest vampire book she can find. I was just looking with her and after seeing all the books she was showing me I got the idea hmmm a book for my Mistress would make a great lil surprise for her. So I left her to look for a nice and juicy book that my Mistress could enjoy. I went straight back to the romance section to see what I could find. I was looking for a hot Mistress-sub romance, a long story she could really get into and perhaps get some ideas to use on me in the process. After going about blind trying to turn my head and look at all the titles on the binds and pulling a few out to only to end up dropping them, I had had enough and went to ask for a lil help. Now I couldn’t say hey mom can you give me a hand over here? Well I could of but I didn’t really want to give away to my mother that I was into being a submissive, though I doubt she would really care all that much. Instead I went up to the front where two ladies were checking out customers.

There was one older and one far younger. I really didn’t who helped me, I just want a hot book for my Mistress. I sat in line for a bit and grew tired of waiting rather quick because I knew my neice would be done shortly. I saw and opening when the younger of the two looked not busy so I got over there as quick as I could. She was on the end of the counter so it worked even better. I got as close as I could and as she asked, “hi, how can I help you.” I said yes I was wondering if you could help me look for a book. As she was pulling up a search page on her computer I said, I’m looking for a femdom book. She said, “what”? I told her femdom, f-e-m-d-o-m and she typed it in. and nothing came up. I thought to myself, damn! Then asked I asked her if she could type in Mistresses. Bingo, a bunch came up. But when she read off the categories there were not any in romance or non-fiction. She read off some titles and two sparked my interest because I knew my Mistress might like them. She printed them out and I scooted back thinking she was coming out to help me find them when she said, “as soon as I finish up with her.” I looked back and there older lady behind me who I thought had check out already. By now the kids were done and ready to go and asking me if I was ready and I told them not yet the lady is going to help me find a book.

Finally she was done and I followed her back to look at the books and after reading the jackets they were not what I was really wanting. They were more about the mistresses the royal family had than a Mistress-sub relationship but recommended a book called, “Sex with the Queen”, its good she said with a smile. I smiled back as I read the jacket, but still not what I was after. I told her thank you very much for her help but I’ll look on the net to see what I can find. She said, “no problem hun have a great day” and we all headed home.

As soon as I got in the door I went to my laptop to log on sl. The Ladies of the Diminion for sure would have more than a few suggestions on a book I could get for my Mistress. Before I asked in group chat I wanted to make sure my Mistress wasn’t on and she wasn’t but on my friends list was someone I was sure could help. Ahhh Miss Destiny is on. I had to smile to myself as I typed the IM. Right away Miss Destiny knew of a perfect book and gave me the link to Amazon to get it for her. I ordered it right away and I thanked Miss Destiny over and over and once again Miss Destiny thank you. And that’s the end of a funny and interesting day at the bookstore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment