Saturday, September 24, 2011

Memories By Miss Destiny

Memories by Destiny Teardrop

Smells. The smell of man, of you, of lust, of sweat, the smell of raw desire.
Your blue/green eyes that twinkle when you laugh.
The hair: on your chest, your back, your arms….so much of it to run my fingers through and to pull and twist.
Lying in the dark, talking, sharing secrets, laughing.
Holding your hand.
The love in your eyes when you’re on your knees, looking up at me.
Groans and moans when I’m taunting you, teasing you.
Whimpers and gasps as I kiss, lick, suck and nibble you.
Watching TV together.
Singing along to the radio together, as we drive down the motorway.
Sharing Honeycomb ice-cream, Krispy Crème donuts and other assorted unhealthy foods!
Your attempts to speak with an English accent.
Walking in the rain.
Queueing for hours to get on the Eiffel Tower.
Swearing our way around Paris.
Climbing on top of you, riding you.
Your face, your voice - as you orgasm.
Not having to worry about time zones or connection problems.
The warmth that fills my heart when you are close by.
The overwhelming desire to control you, possess you, care for you, own you.
The feeling of completeness that surrounds me when we are together.
The absolute joy you bring to me in everything you do.
The gut wrenching pain, as if someone tore out my very soul, when I watch you go through security at Heathrow.
……………………..I love and miss you, so very much, my boy, my love, my one.



0 comments:

Post a Comment