Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mac's Apology To Miss Mo

Dear Miss Mo,

I would like to apologize for my behavior. I've disobeyed your instructions, disappointed you and made excuses to justify my acts. I now understand that I cannot continue in this path of making excuses and justification for my despicable actions. I remember how elated I was when you asked me to be under your consideration, your speculatio as my tag says. I love that word, do you know; partly because it rhymes with fellatio. But more because you know that it arouses me when you look at my curiously, speculating what’s going in my mind, whether I am worthy of your attention or not. There is a certain joy in being speculated, to be an object of your attention. I am remorseful that I betrayed your trust when you asked me to put on my title at all times. How could I not follow such a simple instruction and what does my being comfortable on wearing a tag when you are not around have to do with anything? Nothing. I will oblige with your punishments and follow them until I prove myself worthy. As I knelt naked in the corner of my room, praying for forgiveness, I realized that I do not like to be punished, to be sore in my knees and prevented from moving—it was humiliating. While those 30 minutes felt like hours, I was happy I still had you, Miss Mo, and that meant much more than the pain and frustration I was feeling at the moment. When you did not talk to me for disobedience, I realized how much my actions hurt you as being ignored hurt me. You are right my Lady and you know what’s best. I hope you would take this letter of apology and look at this boy again, with those piercing eyes that speculate, stimulate and much more.

Sincerely,
Macabre

0 comments:

Post a Comment