Saturday, September 10, 2011

I AM By Lady Brez and Lady Hanna

I AM
by Brez Landar
TO BE READ BY HANNA

i am a QUEEN
yes, i am YOUR queen

I am the northstar without which you are lost
I am your mother and father - I give you life
I am the one you come to for advice an guidance
I am the wisdom in your life

I'm a Bitch I'm a Lover
I'm a child I'm a Mother
I'm a sinner I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I totally wrote that part, girlfriend, don't you look at me like that

I am really really important
and busy too
right now I hardly have time to write this
I have vital correspondence waiting

I have a very high ARC
you are lucky to be able to see me at all really
i have really intimidating furniture
i have really intimidating furniture
oh, yes, my dear, intimidating furniture
and poseballs that make you come before you even right click and sit
oh and my voice - did I mention my voice?
you are getting very sleepy - see??

I am the fanciest cheese you will ever eat, on the rarest cheeseboard
with the best side of jellied quince
I am so very hot that to look at me is to become a melted cheese sandwhich
or "melt"
I am all that
Yes I am
And a side of really pulpy orange juice

let's talk about shoes
i can't help it, we have to take a break to talk about shoes
exquisite italian shoes
comfort, fashion and superior craftsmanship
multiple widths
standard medium/wide widths
a generous toe box area to automatically accommodate a slightly larger forepart of the foot
a moisture-managing insole
i love shoes
you will love shoes
together we will love shoes
our love wlil be blinding

speaking of blinding
If you become blind while looking at me
seek medical attention ASAP
but also, be not afraid
for I will lead you around
with my tremendous powers of dextrousness
and leash tugging
which avoids most of the furniture
most of the furniture
oh, yes, my dear, most of the furniture

uhuh
oh yes i will
for I am

i am your queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment