Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Visit By Shyguy Noontan

The Visit, part 3..

We arrived at the hotel and my nerves started to calm a little bit, Mistress was leaning back in her seat, looking over at me, with a little smirk on her face, playing with the key that she had around her neck, twirling it around with her thumb and forefinger, looking at me, a twinkle in her eye and a loving smile on her lips. "I meant what I said pet, if you don't do everything I say, your little worm will never see the light of day again", and then she giggled.

I got out of the car, walked around and opened the door for her like a gentleman. She got out, the clicking of her boots hit the cement....i started walking toward the lobby of the hotel, and felt her grab my neck sharply, digging her perfectly manicured nails in to my skin..."down boy, NOW!'...i shuddered, and tingles shot through my body. KNowing what I had to do, i got down on my knees, and crawled into the hotel lobby with my Mistress just in front of me. She kept looking back at me, smirking, smiling, and letting out soft little giggles along the way.

As we walked through the lobby, people were looking at me, looking at her, and i could hear various people laughing along the way. Mistress didn't seem to care, and she just kept about her business, making all of the arrangements for our check in.

She got all the paperwork, rolled it up, looked down at me and shoved it in my mouth. "Let's go puppy" she said in a soft voice...She began to walk to the room, me one step behind her on my hands and knees, following her along as best as i could.

We reached the room, and entered..i crawled in, took my place on my knees before her as she stood in the middle of the room....She looked down at me and said "Strip now" in a deep serious voice. KNowing what I had to do, I began to disrobe quickly...and then i heart "Slowly, pet, savour it" I slowed down, and took off all my clothes, placing them neatly on the nightstand crawling over to it.

Mistress walked over to me, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she walked, stood over me, and then grabbed me by the hair. "Come with me, pet" as she led me over to the chair in the corner of the room. "Sit" she said....."look down, and don't say a word".

I sat in the chair, cast my eyes downward, and just stayed still, not knowing what was happening around me. She was close to me, I could smell her soft scented perfume, and I began to feel her soft hands slowly caressing my shoulders from behind, my neck, and my back. It was absolutely driving me insane, my body tingling, my cock hardening inside the device that she had so securely locked on my cock. All of a sudden I could feel her soft lips along my lip, running kisses up and down my neckline, so soft, so tender, and then in one quick second I could feel her lips suctioning on my neck, her teeth digging into my neck. I began to squirm, and she covered my mouth with her hand, still sucking on my neck, leaving a deep red mark on it...."Pet, there is your first mark from me. By the end of the week, your entire body will be marked"...and she laughed sadistically. She released her grip on me, and stood back a bit, and I could feel her taking my hands and arms, placing them together on the back of the chair, and a cold metal feeling encasing them as she handcuffed me to the chair, my hands completly bound, helpless, at her mercy. She walked around to the front of me, and securely fastened my legs to the bottom of the chair. "There, pet, bound and helpless, horny and frustrated, just the way I like you"


She walked around to the front of me, stood before me, my eyes still downward. She then said "look at me pet, look at my beauty, look at what you have, what owns you, what controls you in every way imaginable". I looked up, smiled softly, and just melted at the sight of her beauty.....

My body was beginning to shake from excitement as I looked into her eyes, completely at her mercy, completely in love. She began to slowly disrobe, taking off her blouse her skirt, and finally her panties, which were pink, lacy, and ohhh so gorgeous, She approached me, and said "open up", I opened my mouth, and she slid her panties deep inside my mouth. "Taste my juices pet, savour them, cherish them, for that might be as close as you ever get" and she giggled......as she took out some duct tape and securely wrapped it around my mouth, trapping her sweet panties inside.

I began to mumble, and then i felt a sharp smack across my face, stinging on my cheek. "I said not a word pet, and I meant it".

"Now look at me, look at my gorgeous body, look at what you cannot touch...." as she stood back, twirling her fingers along her belly, and down to her pussy where she began to pleasure herself.....she slid her fingers in and out, moaning softly, enjoying the moment. I kept looking on in amazement, completely frustrated that I could not touch her...it was such a helpless feeling. After a few minutes her moans turned to screams and I could see her climaxing, screaming loudly, her whole body shaking, shivering, and tingling.

She took her hand out of her pussy, drenched with her juices. She slowly approached me, and placed her finger under my nose...."MMMMM..pet.....smell nice?" and she giggled again....

Mistress walked away from me, went into the bathroom, leaving me there all bound and helpless. I could hear the bath water beginning to run, and I just sat there, in complete bliss and heaven.


To be continued....

0 comments:

Post a Comment