Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Confession - Anonymous

by anon


Years ago. more that i would wish to tell.. lol.. i
was Owned 24/7 by a Lady Who only wanted the results
of my submission and training.. not the actual
doing so first hand Herself ... leaving that task.. to
Professional Dommes. that She hired and gave exacting
instructions to..

The Lady's interest was in having me feminized and
made over into Her sissy maid..there were 4 to 5
sessions a week..at one point.. i was subject to "
Diaper Discipline ".. sort of a combination of
punishment and discipline.. as well as a vast source
of amusements for Her and my Trainers..

There were many humiliation events and the one that i
will relate today was NOT the worst. tho i would have
had trouble believing that at the time..

One Summer's day.. it was announced to me that i
would be going to a fetish party.. that night

i showed up at Her houes and my Trainer.. diapered
me.. joking that it was a good thing that She was in a
happy mood and was using Talcum powder instead of
mustard powder on me.

at that point.. any arousal i felt at Her
touch..quickly shrank and joined my balls.. who had
turned turtle and were desperately seeking to hide
themselves..

She dressed me in a pink baby dress.. matching rumba
panties, hair ribbon and barrettes...lacy ankle socks
and Mary Jane Shoes.. clipping a pacifier on a ribbon
to my dress.. She topped off the ensemble by giving me
my dolly..and a bottle of juice to suck on.

She loaned me a coat.. as She and the other people. ..
TV's and subs.. crammed into the car.. and i mean
crammed.. i was literal bent in half. or it felt that
way.

i had thought that the party would be in a private
house. or at one of the Black Rose's special events..
i was astounded and aghast. when W/we drove into the
heart of the City.. to a nightclub..not far from where
i use to work..

There was no parking so W/we had to park at a gas
station.. down and across the street.. guess who got
to Mince into the station and pay for the parking

yup.. frilly little sissy babyfied moi. with dolly and
diaper bag in hand.. i was utterly mortified..
especially as i had tucked my money into the tops of
my ankle socks. and getting it out to pay.. gave the
male attendant. quite a sight to remember...

i went back to the car. and a chain leash was clipped
to my collar.. a street had to be crossed and i was
walked down to the corner and across and then back
down the other side.. swishing behind Her on my
leash.. as i had been taught..keenly aware of the
people on both sides of the street.. staring at me..
open mouthed with amazement..

by the time that W/we reached the nightclub's, red
painted door.. i was utterly broken..and deeply
ashamed.. yet.. thrilled at the same time..

This was not the last time that this form of
Discipline would be used on me.. indeed.. it
foreshadowed.. much.. much.. OMG MUCH more..

but that is a tale for another time...

Ooooh did i mention the wet underwear contest ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment