Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fantasy Pet - Lethal

The Permanent Pet.....Long ago i lost my identity as a person. I have not had contact with those i knew in a previous life for years. I think i heard once about some kind of third world war that happened and i remember there being commotion here a few years ago about the Cubs actually won a world series. The only reason i remember that is because i showed a look of disbelief and was promptly locked in a small cellar for a month with only a bucket for a toilet and scraps and my water being mixed in a bowl and passed through to me once a day, if she was in a good mood.But...i digress

I know i once had a name and a screen name, It was rich or robert or ralph or something and my screen name was something really dazzling like Killer or Lethal or deadly...something like that. But it doesn't matter. I now answer only to Pet or boy or whatever Mistress deigns to call me at the moment. i know when i am being addressed. I do vaguely remember how i got myself to this state. Or, better said, how Miss Cosette got me to this state of being.

i had served her faithfully for years on line and one day she told me that she desired to meet me in real life and have me be her Rl pet for a week. Everything had lined up to where it would work for both of us and needless to say i jumped at it. It wasn't long after getting there though that the story took its turn...Mistress decided she loved having a personal pet around and figured out a way to make it work. For a while i was that quiet office assistant from Texas who had moved to Chicago and lucked into a job and a home. But eventually...my "trips" away from the office became longer and longer until one day i never returned. The truth was that as Mistresses success grew so did her Home and eventually, the area towards the back, that to the rest of the world was an unused section of the house probably for storage or guest bedrooms or servants quarters, became my personal cage. She trained me on how to be productive for her when she was gone. And besides work, i also was given very specific times, when no one was around, to make sure her house is immaculate. God help me when its not. But the best times, for me, are at night. After she gets home, on certain nights, Mistress brings me out of the cage, leashes me, and allows me to crawl around behind her all night curling up at her feet.

My regime, as set forth by her, includes working out alot so Mistress has a very well groomed and in shape pet at all times. On these nights, she generally, when its time for bed, leads me into her bedroom, my face never more than 6 inches from her heavenly ass. What happens next is always completely up to her mood and whims at the moment. Many times i am leashed to the foot of her bed and am forced to sleep in one of the positions she has trained me to do so. Other times, when she has that gleam in her perfect eyes, i am used as her sex slave to satisfy her every desire. It is in any way.

She sometimes jams the base of a dildo in my mouth and rides my face taunting me about how much bigger and more pleasurable it is than my cock, she sometimes forces me to use my tongue until is is raw, licking and licking and licking and it had better be with just as much passion and fire at the end as it is at the first. There are times also she feels like getting her flogger out and reminding me, with deep red welts over my tattoos, piercings, and brands that she has over the years inflicted on me, that she is the power and i am here for not only her pleasure but to suffer for her as well when she deems fit.

And there are gentler times as well, She allows me to kiss her, and caress her and massage her body and sometimes she even kisses me back. I have to say a word about the body modifications she has done. The tattoos and brands i was forced to get for her long ago ensured that my loyalty would forever more be to Her. A large C Branded into my left ass Cheek and a Large F branded into my right ass Cheek. Tattoos like the one that says Miss Cosette's whore on my chest and Property of Cosette on my cock (yes the letters are small and it was excruciating as i had to stay fully hard for that but my memory of that is her laughing and laughing as my tears were flowing and the tattoo artist asking me more than once if i was sure i could handle this...She just threw another hundred at the guy and said that Yes, i was sure and of course the tattoo continued.)
Anyways, back to the story...My life as her pet is complete. The rest of the world does not matter. I am in darkness but it is light for me. Mistress Cosette owns my body, my heart and my soul. I will finish with one more thing about those nights i am allowed to sleep at the base of her bed, or in it if the whim strikes her. And that is the morning. i have been very well trained on what is expected of me in the mornings.

When she stirs, she had better open her eyes to find me kneeled with my head down and either my hands behind my back, or during summer time, fanning her gently. God help my soul if She ever awakens to find me still asleep. I have felt the stomps and kicks before and it has been years since i have made that grievous mistake. She generally sits up when she awakens and it is just the snap of her fingers to which i spring into action. i kiss her feet and greet her and wish her good morning. Sometimes she will wiggle her toes which are my cue to kiss each individual toe and, when she desires, suck gently on her toes. i am then usually instructed on what she wants next. Sometimes it is to make her breakfast, sometimes to kneel outside her shower with my eyes down and arms outstretched holding her towels and very rarely but if the mood strikes her, it is to actually be able to bathe her in the shower...Yes, those days are heaven for me. Washing my owners hair and back and breasts and stomach and ass and.....My God, my hands quiver so bad at the thought of those mornings that i can not even continue to type my story out.

And I think with that...lost in my dream world about my Mistress...i will end. Thank You for listening :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment