Monday, June 14, 2010

Confessions of an SL Photographer - anon

Confessions of an SL Photographer


I've been coming to Confessions since it started, I love listening to the true stories and fantasies of my friends, but I've never actually written anything myself. I'm a pretty private person - and a tad shy - so sharing like this does not come naturally to me. However, Zarita has been badgering me to write something and who can say no to her?


So here's a little something. I'm sure it's not the most scandalous or sexiest thing you'll hear tonight, but it's all true and it's all me....


It started off as a routine photoshoot for Femdom Magazine about a year ago. Eva had asked me to do some generic Femdommy poses to accompany an article, so I called upon a good friend who was one of my regular male models. He brought a 'vanilla' female friend with him to pose too. I dragged along a random boy from Dominion to make up a foursome and went about setting up some poses.


I had recently bought some sexy poses that involved the boys sitting on chairs with their hands tied behind their backs. One pose had the woman standing behind the chair with her arms wrapped round the boy's neck and the other hand the woman facing the boy with one leg propped on his thigh.


I paired up with the random boy and put my friend with his friend. I faffed about trying different angles while everyone chatting amongst themselves. As I worked, I began to wish that I had paired us the other way round. I had done it this way so that the woman I had never met before didn't have to get in an intimate pose with a boy she had never met, but I started to feel a little pang of jealousy and wished it was MY heel pressing into my friend's thigh.


I had known this boy for about 6 or 7 months and we had always just been flirty friends. I had thought about the idea of collaring him once or twice, but it never seemed the right time and, truth be told, our relationship was really more vanilla pals than Domme and sub. But seeing him there with another woman stirred some strong feelings in me. So I decided to take the only course of action available: have a glass of wine.


Buoyed up a little, I suggested we mix the poses up a bit, so the pairings were reversed. The photographer's prerogative. We swapped round and I found myself leaning down on him, the toe of my leather boots tantalisingly close to his crotch. It was becoming more and more difficult to keep both hands on the keyboard. Reminding myself I had a job to do, I tried to focus on the task in hand.


Once I had all the shots I needed, I thanked my models for their time and bid them farewell. My friend stuck around as I dismantled the set and we chatted about the photos. He told me he was really glad when I swapped the models round so that I was paired with him. I had suspected as much, but it gave me a little flutter to think that his mind was working in the same way as mine. I wasn’t quite sure what to say or do next; I’ve never been one for making the first move, so I was secretly pleased when he asked if I would mind taking some “risqué shots” of us together. I played it cool and said, what the hell, let’s try a few things.


We tried a pose that had him lying on his back with me leaning down on him in a predatory way. I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused. I tried to tell myself I was being ridiculous. We were just two sets of pixels so why was I getting so worked up? I was wearing some sexy red and black lingerie; he was wearing nothing. He had a great AV and I knew from his voice and his RL pic that he was attractive in real life too. So perhaps it wasn’t so silly after all. I gave up on the idea of taking pictures and moved my left hand down inside my underwear.

As I began to gently stroke myself, my concentration was broken by some text in the chat box: “You could throw a strap-on on top of that outfit”. Things were taking an unexpected turn. The idea of dominating him with a strap on, even virtually, was almost too much for me. I had to catch my breath and think what to do. I told him the only strap on I had in my inventory was a tacky pink freebie. I didn’t really want to kill the mood by going of shopping, so I ‘IMed’ my good pal, Destiny Teardrop, the one person I could guarantee would have a strap-on or two to spare. I was right and within seconds I had a slightly used, but with one careful owner, strap-on in my inventory, and then on my person.


Being on top of him like that really turned me on. My D/s experience in RL is pretty limited so this was a new sensation for me. Even though we were just a pair of ridiculously good looking avatars and I’d always said ‘pixel sex’ did nothing for me, I felt we had a real connection and the power I was holding over him was thrilling. To be on top of him in one world while I pleasured myself in another was a surreal, intoxicating and literally orgasmic experience.


I’ll leave most of what happened next to your imagination, suffice to say we were both pretty satisfied when it was over and I felt we had shared something special.


Once we had both come back down to earth, we spent a long time chatting about ‘us’, how we had met, when we had first noticed each other and whether or not there had been an instant attraction (there had). We talked about our desires and our turn ons, and I opened up in a way I’ve never done with anyone in SL before. We also talked about where we would go from here. I was adamant that I did not want a serious relationship in SL with anyone, and my friendship with him was too important to risk with any relationship drama. I'm a self-confessed commitment-phobe and quite happy that way and he's not the type to be tied down - metaphorically speaking at least! So we agreed to play it by ear and not get in over our heads.
We continued in this way for several months: friendship and flirtation. Other boys have come and gone, I had the odd trial collar here and there, but this boy remained a constant in my second life.


I don’t see him so much these days as he doesn’t come to Dominion anymore, for various reasons (the main one being he did something extremely stupid). This makes me sad as he remains one of my best friends in SL. I miss seeing him so frequently and I regret that I can’t share some of the fantastic experiences I have here with him. However, we still chat all the time and make the effort to see each other when time zones permit.


And of course, I also have some great photos as a memento of that special night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment