Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Confession - Skelpin

I am not into anything anal, however, I was chatting with a Domme from Denver about two years ago, and we got into a discussion about anal. She kept pressing me on why I don't enjoy it if I never tried it. I argued back that I've had prostate exams, and didn't enjoy them, so how would anal be any different. Well, we went on and on, back and forth. Manily her arguements were, if you haven't tried it, how do you know you don't like it.


Well, we ended our chat, but I kept thinking about what she said. Finally, after a few days, I found myself in a sex shop purchasing an anal plug, and some lube. I took them home, and stripped down, still hesitant to insert the plug. Finally, as if gathering up courage to go parachuting, or taking a ski run that I wasn't ready for, I lubed up the plug, and started to slide it in. The sensation was so forign, and any movement accentuated the feeling, but I thought I'd leave it in for several minutes. I tried a couple of positions to see if it felt different....such as standing, or on hands and knees.


Well I finally removed the plug. Glad to have my task done. I still wasn't sure about the sensation, but I couldn't wait to get in touch with the Domme I was chatting with. She was very pleased to say the least...although, she wished she had converted me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment