Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Confession - Irish Bayn

Confession: My first multiple Domme sessionby Irish Bayn.

It was a great night; I had prepared Mistress a delicious meal and kept her wine glass full. She was in a great mood and joked the entire evening, not as strict as she would normally have been however I put that down to the wine and enjoyed the relative freedom I was being afforded.

At around 9pm I had finished cleaning up after the meal and had reported to the living room and lay on the carpet as was her preferred location for me. Mistress glanced at my sister slave saying “you may retire for the evening” and she left the room – I wouldn’t see her again that night.

I was asked to stand facing the wall, my hands behind my head. I was stripped and blindfolded.

Mistress marched me to the bathroom and had me shower and shave my body completely.

As I dried myself and applied the aftershave and body lotions which Mistress preferred I heard a number of arrivals at the door, I was confused and I worried, not knowing who this was or what they wanted – the overwhelming sense of vulnerability was striking – but the trust and love for your mistress over rides all.

Mistress returned to the bathroom and inspected me; this was a lot more thorough than usual, she stood me in various poses and stretches to ensure the quality of my grooming work.

Mistress was satisfied and she issued me with specific instructions.

I was to be blindfolded, gagged and have restraints attached to my ankles and wrists. Mistress explained that she was aware of my limits and would ensure they were respected.

How many Dommes which were present, I will never know. What the looked like and who they were I will never know. But what I do know was that having my entire body used by Superior Ladies in such a way and hear so much laughter and pleasure was the greatest thrill of a lifetime.

I was called a “slut” all night. I was my Mistress's slut and I was so proud of it,

0 comments:

Post a Comment